New Top Gun 3D Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Top Gun 3D Trailer (24/1/2013 10:55:47 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Cool Breeze -> Why bother ? (24/1/2013 10:55:47 PM)

3D conversions of old movies are POINTLESS.Any 3D is pointless and today this film is just camp to the extreme.

BenTramer -> The Brokeback Mountain Of The 80s (25/1/2013 10:48:17 AM)

Top Gun is the gayest movie ever made (even Tarantino has a theory about that); from the odd Cruise/Kilmer vibe to the slow-mo volleyball scene full of oiled-up, buffed male torsos, it's virtually unwatchable by straight men (only women and gay men would want to see all that in 3D anyway). It's not a great movie either, basically a pop video strung out to movie length full of unconvincing phoney sentiment. The only poignancy about the whole thing is the sad suicide of director Tony Scott.

Stephen Munro -> IMAX (25/1/2013 2:26:04 PM)

I dont know how they did it all that time ago but I saw Top Gun on IMAX at the Toronto Cinesphere ( the world's first IMAX movie theatre btw ) in the late 80's and quite frankly I remember finding it baffeling at times trying to work out which plane was which during the flying sequences when it was so in your face. Good fun though.

nybras -> Only good thing (25/1/2013 2:55:12 PM)

about this movie where the 'F-14 Tom-Cats' and flight/Ariel scenes.
That is all.

DanielThorin -> Oh No.... (25/1/2013 6:53:01 PM)

A message to the film community: PLEASE STOP RE-RELEASING OLD FILMS IN 3D!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR SHARE OF THE SILVER SCREEN... I CAN ENJOY THESE AT HOME WITHOUT HAVING SPENT MY HARD-EARNED MONEY PLUS 3D IS SOO OLD AND IT NEVER WORKS!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02