Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Arnie Talks Up The New Terminator (23/1/2013 5:53:35 AM)

Post your comments on this article

colinnaraine -> If God made man in his own image, why couldn't the T-800 creator be someone that looked like it? (23/1/2013 5:53:35 AM)

Wouldn't it be cool if after all this time, the Terminator T-800 creator was a scientist who resembled it? in that way you could get away with an older looking Schwarzenegger being in the film. You could also have the theme of God making man in his own image and therefore the creator would have used HIS own image to create the cyborg. Is this a daft idea or perhaps there is credence in my thinking?

chris wootton -> (23/1/2013 9:19:02 AM)

Yeah but then you'd have to believe that Arnie could play a scientist..

FoximusPrime -> RE: (23/1/2013 9:20:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chris wootton

Yeah but then you'd have to believe that Arnie could play a scientist..

Mr Freeze was a...oh [&o]

Workshed -> This stops now (23/1/2013 9:21:43 AM)

I have a lot of love for Arnie but the terminator series was fucked after T2. 3 was poor and Salvation was dreadful.
He should stay well away from this and stop fucking his legacy.

Maneroch -> God/man man/T-800 - making in own image question (23/1/2013 9:43:11 AM)

surely the T-800s creator was the Skynet - so in response to "Colinnaraine" yes this does indeed appear to be a daft idea and no there appears to be no credence in your thinking.

Bobby TwoTimes -> Give it up! (23/1/2013 10:50:18 AM)

I love Arnie like the next man but there's something baout his appearance on screen these days that all seems a bit half-arsed and corny. I watched The Expendables 2 last night and it was the worst piece of sh*t i've ever seen. That conversation between Bruce and Arnie "You've been back enough" "Yippee Ki Ay...." nearly had me ripping my eyes out in sheer disgust! It was embarrassing! As someone mentioned above, T3 was pushing it. Arnie is the best 80's action star EVER but sadly that's where it ends. True Lies in '94 was the last great film he did and even Eraser was starting to feel very outdated. I hope with 'The Last Stand' i'm proved wrong as it looks like he's finally starting to play character more suitable for his age - aging Sheriff who's clearly still a hard b&stard but feels a bit creaky - but him playing around with all the belated sequels - Conan, Twins, etc.. - is just plain daft. Time has moved on Mr S and you need to move with it!

nybras -> It's over. (23/1/2013 3:04:21 PM)

Let it rest.
Terminator 3 and Salvation were horrible.
Lets just remember the first 2 and leave it at that and lets not mention the erminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles!! Yikes!

THERAHMAN -> (23/1/2013 5:00:45 PM)

Arnie will play the guy who invented the original cyborg ( not seargant candy), they'll work that in with Skynet, and will go up against his younger self as a CGI model. throw in Robert Patrick and there it is.

paulmitchell -> Aged terminator (23/1/2013 7:04:06 PM)

Who says that the organic flesh that covers his skeleton doesn't age.he could come back

paulmitchell -> Aged terminator (23/1/2013 7:30:12 PM)

Who says that the organic flesh that covers his skeleton doesn't age.he could come back

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
7.714844E-02