New Stills From Before Midnight (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Stills From Before Midnight (21/1/2013 1:23:33 PM)

Post your comments on this article

blindfold -> How about the occasional SPOILER ALERT for those who are interested but have yet to see... (21/1/2013 1:23:33 PM)

I think explaining what happens at the start of the second film kinda spoils the end of the first owen. And you certainley sppoilt the end of the second. Way to go! Thank god I never read anything like this back when I watched them both back to back for the first time a decade ago. I would have been furious at not having the chance to live the first film - Not knowing "IF" they did indeed keep to their arrangem,ent. Now you just told everyone.

loafroaster -> The most boring and pointless film series ever made? (21/1/2013 3:21:39 PM)

Gets my vote anyways. Underworld just pipped to the top spot due to Michael Shannon being awesome in anything. Followed closely by Resident Evil

odddaze -> RE: The most boring and pointless film series ever made? (21/1/2013 3:39:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: loafroaster
The most boring and pointless film series
Gets my vote anyways. Underworld just pipped to the top spot due to Michael Shannon being awesome in anything. Followed closely by Resident Evil

This and the fact you can't tell Michael Shannon from Michael Sheen proves to me that you must be unwell.

pythonlove -> RE: The most boring and pointless film series ever made? (22/1/2013 8:51:27 AM)

Everyone - and I mean everyone - else who has seen this disagrees with Damon Wise and is raving about it. We will have to wait and see, but he's looking like the odd (and cynical) man out.

hi charlie -> A little bit of waffle goes a long, long, long way (22/1/2013 3:22:30 PM)

No more of these self satisfied ego monsters bollocking on about themselves, if there are really people like this in the world they should be shot on sight.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI