Lance Armstrong: The Movie? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Lance Armstrong: The Movie? (20/1/2013 10:23:35 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Madhava -> (20/1/2013 10:23:35 PM)

It's a fascinating story, but I don't think it would make for a very good movie. The previous version, with all his victories and triumph over adversity would have been. But what kind of sports movie ends with the main character disgraced and his whole career turning out to be lies? Bit of a "meh" ending...

El-Branden Brazil -> Hmm... (21/1/2013 10:35:12 AM)

If only they got Michael Bay to direct this. This film needs to be on steroids.

rogerebert -> RE: (21/1/2013 12:27:21 PM)

Agreed. Needs to wait about 5 years until everyone has forgiven him and they give it a Walk the Line type feel.

potemkin1925 -> This is a bit trite for Abrams and Burk. (21/1/2013 3:31:53 PM)

Didn't think they'd bother with this kind of thing. Abrams needs to find a replacement for Fringe to satisfy my TV mystery appetite. And don't give it to Fox this time. I'm loving Person of Interest and Revolution, but I need Fringe/X-Files creepy factor. Alcatraz could have had it but we'll never know. How about a Fringe movie??? :D

Fit Kisto -> RE: This is a bit trite for Abrams and Burk. (21/1/2013 6:00:40 PM)

Seems like it would be a good role for Aaron Eckhart.

potemkin1925 -> RE: This is a bit trite for Abrams and Burk. (21/1/2013 8:57:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fit Kisto

Seems like it would be a good role for Aaron Eckhart.

That he bares a resemblance to Armstrong is no reason to make a movie about this.

There is now a gaping hole in TV where Fringe used to be - I'm counting on Abrams to fill it up. He should go to one of those Yankee cable groups with the next idea.

Walter Bishop was a great creation - I hope John Noble gets his teeth into a few more great roles soon.

Disney should sign him up for Star Wars.

JonathanMardukas -> RE: This is a bit trite for Abrams and Burk. (22/1/2013 1:41:27 PM)

Sam Worthington would a decent choice based on resemblance, but Lance is probably a better actor.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI