Snyder Working Up New Star Wars Pic? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Snyder Working Up New Star Wars Pic? (14/1/2013 8:22:31 PM)

Post your comments on this article

paulmitchell -> Just what we need (14/1/2013 8:22:31 PM)

If we get a new Star Wars from Snyder it'll feel like an apology for the last car crash that was the prequels.let him loose,I'm already excited about man of steel

rudyalapag -> i hope it has a brilliant battle in the beginning of every film... (14/1/2013 10:29:10 PM)

i dearly hope it has a brilliant battle in the beginning of every SW film in a galaxy far, far away, like ROTS and it will go from there. sort of the beginning of THE NEW REPUBLIC rising from its ashes for the Rebellion to Restore The Republic. or i would like seeing this as a prequel to Episode VII. That will gear up for the sequel trilogy. that's my opinion.

weereviews -> Apparently this is not happening folks (14/1/2013 11:08:15 PM)

Snyder has said otherwise see here
http://www.wee-reviews.com/2013/01/star-wars-update-snyder-says-he-is-not.html

rudyalapag -> as have i (15/1/2013 3:28:41 AM)

as have i said that i was wrong that Snyder ISN'T gonna work on Star Wars spin-off because he has other projects to finish. so these were all speculation and a rumor. well, i hope the Force will be with him always. i can' wait for THE MAN OF STEEL. Snyder looks exactly like Superman in his movie. or shall i say a look-a-like Henry Cavill.

ceaser -> out with the old in with the new (16/1/2013 6:37:10 PM)

yes it could be a direct sequel to edi but i hope some fresh material and new characters to take to the next level , yh references to skywalker and solo can be made but what it needs is a new story

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.298828E-02