Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

Dannybohy -> Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (10/1/2013 10:51:43 AM)

I was reading a thread somewhere on here! and someone recommended this movie!!!. I like a bit of Kevin Smith so I found it on Love Film last night and gave it a go!!!

I want my time back!!

AxlReznor -> RE: Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (10/1/2013 10:54:22 AM)

You don't even like Michael Parks' performance? I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but that guy alone would be enough to recommend it.

Dannybohy -> RE: Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (10/1/2013 11:03:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

You don't even like Michael Parks' performance? I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but that guy alone would be enough to recommend it.

oh ok! yes, Michael Park was excellent but completely wasted! as was John Goodman to be fair! . But the whole movie was a mess!. From the start the three kids are not remotely likeable or amusing, so I didn't care half as much as I am sure I was supposed to about what happens to them! Its the same problem most horrors and teen slasher movies have these days.

I could have been watching Goodfellas in HD which has just been added to Lovefilm!

DancingClown -> RE: Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (10/1/2013 11:06:19 AM)

I liked it, despite its flaws. It's a tough watch but as a mirror against fundamentalism in America it seems fairly spot-on, especially with the nut-jobs we've seen in the news recently.

elab49 -> RE: Which son of a biatch recommended Red State!!? (10/1/2013 11:09:46 AM)

Please use the review thread to discuss the film [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02