Josh Brolin Off To Sin City Sequel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Josh Brolin Off To Sin City Sequel (9/1/2013 10:30:13 AM)

Post your comments on this article

NateDrake007 -> Perfect (9/1/2013 10:30:13 AM)

If there was ever an actor who fitted so perfecty into the world of Basin City, Josh Brolin is that actor. Brilliant bit of news.

evildave69 -> (9/1/2013 11:38:24 AM)

Why isn't live Owen doing it? Not that I've got anything against Brolin, infact, he's teriffic, and really fits into the world of Sin City. It's just a shame Owen won't be reprising his role.

AxlReznor -> RE: (9/1/2013 11:43:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: evildave69

Why isn't live Owen doing it? Not that I've got anything against Brolin, infact, he's teriffic, and really fits into the world of Sin City. It's just a shame Owen won't be reprising his role.

If Owen does reprise his role, it'll be an extended cameo. In A Dame To Kill For, Dwight has a different face through the majority of the story, and has facial reconstruction surgery towards the end.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: RE: (9/1/2013 10:46:23 PM)

I'll be glad to see less of Clive Owen. The man is just wooden and- for me- it's a real chore sitting through his parts of the first film.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: RE: (22/1/2013 10:01:39 PM)

Josh Brolin seems to be one of those actors who has a odd choice in picking his parts.
For someone who,in my opinion,is so talented yet to be appear in somewhat average to poor films is frustrating as a fan.Hopefully this time he has chosen wisely.[:D]

Nexus Wookie -> RE: RE: (23/1/2013 12:36:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

I'll be glad to see less of Clive Owen. The man is just wooden and- for me- it's a real chore sitting through his parts of the first film.

Yeah the less we see of him the better. The guy has one of the shittest American accent i've had the mis-pleasure of hearing. He's like Dick Van Dyke in reverse.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.201172E-02