Latest Good Day To Die Hard Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Latest Good Day To Die Hard Trailer (3/1/2013 6:57:59 PM)

Post your comments on this article

odddaze -> (3/1/2013 6:57:59 PM)

It's the best trailer so far, but still looks awful.

coljohnmatrix -> (3/1/2013 7:17:39 PM)

Awful? I think it looks a hell of a lot better than the trailer for a fifth Die Hard movie has any right to be...

I'm quietly optimistic about this one.

coljohnmatrix -> (3/1/2013 7:17:40 PM)

Awful? I think it looks a hell of a lot better than the trailer for a fifth Die Hard movie has any right to be...

I'm quietly optimistic about this one.

BenTramer -> This Nukes The Fridge (3/1/2013 7:22:00 PM)

This trailer gave me a flashback to indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - a classic 80s action franchise in the 21st century with a younger actor brought in to support the older star when there's no need. I didn't care about Shia and I don't care who this kid is. This is Bruce's gig, get the hell out of the way, shut up and let him blow stuff up real good.

DONOVAN KURTWOOD -> RE: This Nukes The Fridge (3/1/2013 10:41:19 PM)

that looks awesome

ED-209 -> RE: This Nukes The Fridge (3/1/2013 10:47:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

This trailer gave me a flashback to indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - a classic 80s action franchise in the 21st century with a younger actor brought in to support the older star when there's no need. I didn't care about Shia and I don't care who this kid is. This is Bruce's gig, get the hell out of the way, shut up and let him blow stuff up real good.

As one of the few people who actually enjoyed Indiana Jones 4, I gotta disagree with you there! I thought the chemisty between both LaBeouf and Ford was great plus I kind of thought introducing his son in it neatly mirrored the father and son relationship that Ford had with Connery in The Last Crusade. I don't have any problems with the younger son supporting the older father scenario as long as it's handled well which I thought it was in Indy 4 and hopefully will be in this too.

directorscut -> RE: This Nukes The Fridge (3/1/2013 10:59:42 PM)

Looks like this could be even worse than Die Hard 4, which didn't seem physically possible. The Die Hard sequels have been really rubbish. It a series living off the legacy of a film that is now 25 years old. Time for dad to take the series out back and shoot it in the head.

ChesterCopperpot -> You had me at... (4/1/2013 7:12:38 AM)

Yippee-Kay-Yay Mother Russia! Greatest tagline ever.

Looks superbly shit. Can't wait. Should be a blast.

chris wootton -> (4/1/2013 9:34:13 AM)

ChesterCopperpot, I think that's the best description of it yet.. excellent, couldn't agree more

burtbondy -> So Its Rated 12's Again??? (4/1/2013 2:06:10 PM)

They wont be getting my custon with another imitation Die Hard thats watered down to cater for tweens. What pisses me off is the fact they dont need to cut the swearing and violence and put out a shit product because the original 3 were huge hits in all their sweary and violent glory.

IainPurdie -> Jack? (4/1/2013 3:38:49 PM)

Die Hard. 20 mins and 33 seconds. McLean opens his wallet to a picture of his kids. On the back is written "We miss you, Daddy. Love LUCY and John".

So why is John's son called Jack in this outing? Maybe it's explained somewhere or maybe it's just that this is another action film being shoehorned into an existing franchise.

IainPurdie -> McClane (4/1/2013 3:39:58 PM)

And yes, I noticed I spelled "McClane" wrong. Whoops!

UTB -> RE: So Its Rated 12's Again??? (4/1/2013 4:47:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: burtbondy

They wont be getting my custon with another imitation Die Hard thats watered down to cater for tweens. What pisses me off is the fact they dont need to cut the swearing and violence and put out a shit product because the original 3 were huge hits in all their sweary and violent glory.

Its so that everyone who enjoyed the original when it came out can now take their grandkids to something cool.

FACT.

musht -> RE: Jack? (4/1/2013 5:44:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IainPurdie

Die Hard. 20 mins and 33 seconds. McLean opens his wallet to a picture of his kids. On the back is written "We miss you, Daddy. Love LUCY and John".

So why is John's son called Jack in this outing? Maybe it's explained somewhere or maybe it's just that this is another action film being shoehorned into an existing franchise.

Jack is a variation of John. Also maybe he didn't like being confused with THAT John McClane

burtbondy -> RE: So Its Rated 12's Again??? (4/1/2013 6:04:38 PM)

Its not about them. They didnt make the studios millions. The fans did and deserve a proper Maclaine movie.

burtbondy -> (4/1/2013 6:06:51 PM)

Delete my post? Fuck you Empire admin. Is this not a democratic forum.

Scruffybobby -> RE: A Good Day To Die Hard (4/1/2013 6:12:50 PM)

Looks like enjoyable nonsense. Don't think this has been taed yet though -the 12a ratings on the bbfc site all relate to trailers not the film itself

darthbane -> RE: (4/1/2013 6:39:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: burtbondy

Delete my post? Fuck you Empire admin. Is this not a democratic forum.

Best outburst ever! [:D]

BenTramer -> (5/1/2013 1:38:21 AM)

@ED-209 You're the only the person in the world who enjoyed the piece of shit that was Indiana Jones & The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull. Your taste is in your ass and you can't disagree with me because I'm right and you're wrong.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: (5/1/2013 10:01:41 AM)

You'd think when the name John McLaine comes up on the screen at a foriegn airport it'd definetly be flagged by now?

Drooch -> More sellout cack. (7/1/2013 2:19:31 PM)

This looks set to be yet another DISGRACE to this once-great series. More watered/dumbed down piss for teens. If they go PG-13 then DO NOT buy a ticket, it'll only encourage them to keep marauding these franchises.

Good director, good writer, R rating. It's not that difficult, Fox. Worked three times before with amazing results.

MonsterCat -> RE: More sellout cack. (7/1/2013 2:23:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drooch

This looks set to be yet another DISGRACE to this once-great series. More watered/dumbed down piss for teens. If they go PG-13 then DO NOT buy a ticket, it'll only encourage them to keep marauding these franchises.

Good director, good writer, R rating. It's not that difficult, Fox. Worked three times before with amazing results.

Would you say that Fox are UNFAIRLY PUNISHING a good franchise?

Dannybohy -> RE: More sellout cack. (7/1/2013 2:33:50 PM)

It all went tits up with DIEHARD 2, why is every so surprised that they have gotten worse and worse!!

Wild about Wilder -> RE: More sellout cack. (7/1/2013 3:16:23 PM)

I dunno they seem to be letting a lot of stuff get away with 12a ratings in the UK nowdays starting with Nolans 2nd Batman through to Jack Reacher they don't seem to mind the violence that much as long as they'res not too much blood or as long as sex & language is toned down.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI