Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Quentin Tarantino Talks Killer Crow (27/12/2012 10:21:52 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BenTramer -> (27/12/2012 10:21:52 PM)

Note to Quentin: You are not black. You think you are, but really, you are not black.

ticalkhan -> (27/12/2012 11:07:20 PM)

He may not be black but he sure as hell can make some great black characters. His style would be perfect in bringing back that 'black man is god' 70's blaxploitation feel. It would totally feel so perfectly Tarantino when moved into 1944. Love this idea and hope it goes ahead!

Lord Fury -> (27/12/2012 11:09:44 PM)

I'm going to file this idea the same place as The Vega Brothers.

Ollie 707 -> In response to BenTramer (27/12/2012 11:26:15 PM)

I mean, without commenting on the potential quality of the project talked about. Why the need to segregate? Black people can write white people and vica versa. The whole point is we are all equal. If Tarantino wants to write in a particular style or about a particular issue, why the fuck not? I mean, he is a very intelligent man, who does lots of research on what he writes about. He has too often been dubbed as the stupid juvenile who just fetishizes violence. Not that that is what you're saying but, come on, give the man some credit.

UTB -> RE: (28/12/2012 1:16:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

Note to Quentin: You are not black. You think you are, but really, you are not black.

This doesn't stop the teenage male population of Surrey and Sussex so why should it stop Tarantino?

Whistler -> (28/12/2012 5:17:33 PM)

If he does end up making a 'trilogy' out of Basterds and Django, I'd like to see him to tackle a different era of history rather than go back to WW2 (or, indeed, the American west). While the idea for Killer Crow sounds pretty cool, it would essentially just be Inglorious Basterds 2 (after all, it is just omitted material from Basterds), and I think it would be more exciting to see him tackle something different, like 1930s prohibition America or even a sword-and-sandals picture.

Deviation -> RE: (28/12/2012 7:38:03 PM)

I like that he's basically trolling Spike Lee.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02