Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hugh Jackman On For Days Of Future Past (19/12/2012 11:24:18 AM)

Post your comments on this article

steverogers5 -> Hopefully Cyclops.. (19/12/2012 11:24:18 AM)

Maybe they could somehow undo Scott Summers pointless exit in X3? Can't say I give a damn about Halle Berry coming back. (Didn't like her casting. Would have much rather have had Angela Bassett in that role..)
Also they really need to confirm Patrick Stewart's involvement officially, as recent interviews with him have had him saying that he hasn't signed on yet.
Would have liked to see older Beast again, if they could get Kelsey Grammer. And I'd definitely like to see Kitty Pryde back in the mix.

zeech1941 -> (19/12/2012 5:04:48 PM)

Nightcrawler!!!! Bamf!

coyoteone -> Definitely Famke Janssen as Phoenix (21/12/2012 3:13:24 PM)

This is a chance for Bryan Singer to undo Bret Ratner's crass treatment of Jean Grey, the Phoenix, in "Last Stand." I'd like to see Famke Janssen return. I've heard rumors. Singer had the right take on her: immense power, fire in her eyes. Ratner's Phoenix, with those black eyes and burning veins beneath her skin, looked like something Sam and Dean Winchester of Supernatural would hunt. If anything needs to be retconned, "Stand" certainly qualifies.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI