Die Hard 5 Poster, Still And Featurette (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Die Hard 5 Poster, Still And Featurette (17/12/2012 2:20:52 PM)

Post your comments on this article

antonyoliver -> Bruce has been reversed/ flipped (17/12/2012 2:20:52 PM)

Being left handed, Bruce wouldn't hold the gun that way. I now I'm being sad, but that annoys me for some reason....

Agent Jack Bauer CTU -> Kids...... God I hate them. (17/12/2012 3:15:07 PM)

Whoever decided the way to go with this film was to bring in McClanes son is a total idiot. Indy 4 should be the benchmark for what not to do with a hero. Even if this film is any good, I still firmly believe that McClane Jr is 100% unwelcome. Even if I love it when it comes out, for some reason I already hate it. And I am gutted about that. Because every fibre of me wants to love it. But I wont. I know it.

ED-209 -> RE: Kids...... God I hate them. (17/12/2012 4:38:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agent Jack Bauer CTU

Whoever decided the way to go with this film was to bring in McClanes son is a total idiot. Indy 4 should be the benchmark for what not to do with a hero.

Well in your opinion maybe. I thought having his son in Indy 4 was a neat idea and both Harrison Ford and Shia LeBouf had great chemistry

bradthunder -> Like father. Like son. Like hell.... (17/12/2012 6:19:34 PM)

...That was also the tagline for At Close Range with Sean Penn and Christpher Walken. Just saying.

bradthunder -> Like father. Like son. Like hell.... (17/12/2012 6:19:35 PM)

...That was also the tagline for At Close Range with Sean Penn and Christpher Walken. Just saying.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI