Grabbers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Grabbers (14/12/2012 5:59:38 PM)

Post your comments on this article

the moody monkey -> Finally a review of this film thats not a 3 star cop out! (14/12/2012 5:59:38 PM)

Saw this one at Grimmfest and loved it!

sephiroth7 -> fun fun fun! (15/12/2012 10:18:47 AM)

I laughed a lot. Loved all the nods and winks to other monster movies. Rooted for the main characters, what more could you want from a creature feature :)

jencat -> (27/12/2012 11:13:12 AM)

This is a solid 4* film - funny, well-written & great cast with SFX that wouldn't look out of place in a big budget equivalent. Such a shame it got such a limited cinema release this week (no London screenings at all outside of Frightfest in August) but hopefully makes an impact on DVD now. Have to say, out of the 50+ films seen this year, Grabbers was one of about 4 I've actually ordered on DVD - hell of a lot of fun.

sonofjor-el -> Disapointment (28/12/2012 7:43:53 PM)

Was really looking forward to this, but nowhere near as funny, clever or entertaining as Tremors or Lake Placid.
Performances were lazy, and the dialogue was horrendous.

joannakanga -> Disappointing, was expecting more after I read the Empire review (31/12/2012 3:40:35 PM)

Good enough if you have a couple of hours to kill, but nothing more than that. I struggled to smile, let alone laugh. Was expecting more from the deliciously quirky Irish. 'Nuff said.

rich -> RE: Disappointing, was expecting more after I read the Empire review (26/3/2013 8:24:25 PM)

Feels very derivative of many other horror monster comedies but I was still entertained. Not sure what kind of release this got, doesn't seem to be well known at all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI