Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Samuel L. Jackson Talks Star Wars VII (10/12/2012 6:34:39 PM)

Post your comments on this article

mjscarface -> Nooooooooooo (10/12/2012 6:34:39 PM)

It was characters like his that made the prequels such a po-faced mess.

Cool Breeze -> He had a great death scene... (10/12/2012 6:41:07 PM)

...so lets just leave it there ok Sam?

JediBobster -> What are you missing? aT-aT (10/12/2012 7:29:43 PM)

Strechy strech?

Jamie_M -> No thanks Sam, stay far far away from it (10/12/2012 9:11:56 PM)

We're trying to completely erase those prequels from living memory and start fresh, so glad Lucas is out of the picture, this is exactly the kinda thing he would of done! Do ya know he brought back Maul into that Clone Wars cartoon, haha, yeah I know, getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit didn't quiet do the job, he had a mechanical bottom half shaped like a spider when he came back,,,, oh George!!

sifter132 -> Jurassic Park too (10/12/2012 9:36:59 PM)

Have heard this theory with Samuel L Jackson's character (ray Arnold) coming back for Jurassic Park 4 - after all they showed only his detached arm in the first JP...the rest of him could be anywhere! The dude just loves to act - I'd love to see him get a cameo somewhere in the new Star Wars stuff.

blindlemonpie -> (11/12/2012 1:26:32 AM)

Desperation from Sam who is fast becoming a straight to DVD joke (and the worst character in The Avengers). We need to get as far away from the three dud prequels and anything associated with the Clone Wars (which has been done to death) as possible.

chris wootton -> Have I missed something entirely from the last 30 years? (11/12/2012 3:04:15 PM)

But, I never thought Obi Wan was already dead when he appeared in episode 4

LSJShez -> (11/12/2012 4:58:45 PM)

Jackson never sat right for me in Star Wars. He always felt like stunt casting, looked a twat during the battle in Clones; and Lucas folding and giving him a purple lightsaber was his biggest sell out ever. Even bigger than the sale to Disney!

Funk_Knight -> On the other hand... (12/12/2012 11:12:27 AM)

I liked Sam in Star Wars. I liked Mace Windu. Liked the Purple Sabre. Liked the prequels. Saw Star Wars when I was 4 in 1977. Love the whole thing. I love the Clone Wars, Love The Old Republic Era, Love the New Jedi Order Era. Love the Legacy Era (just not sure about the Cade Skywalker Legacy Comic). Star Wars spans about 5000 years now. More if you count Dawn of the Jedi. Would like Mace to 'return' - but maybe in a book or comic...(?) Outside of that maybe a recording from history is a cool idea for Episode VII - as long as its a good script! That were the prequels were weakest. All things lead from the script. Still - there was (for me) far more to like than not like. The story and concept were still excellent. George Lucas is a genius - a brilliant story teller, just not a very good script writer. Yep I love all of Star Wars! (Uh oh... just made myself unpopular! Oh well!!!).

haranjen -> Peter Pan of Pap (13/1/2013 1:18:58 PM)

I think this is completely possible, since S.L.J refuses to age in real life. The guy's 64 but still looks as good as he did on that A-Team episode he appeared in back in the 80's.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02