Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (9/12/2012 10:05:08 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Paulieman -> nice (9/12/2012 10:05:08 PM)

good news, clerks 3 will proberly be fun!

Heman -> Who cares (9/12/2012 10:35:20 PM)

i couldn't possibly care less about this. Smith's movies of late have all been awful. He has disappeared up his own hole

makeminemedia -> Last, Last cigarette? (9/12/2012 11:27:06 PM)

didn't kevin smith have a last film already? Wasn't that Red State? I think it's really sad in a way, it's barely 10 years since he made his explosive debut and I just have to wonder what happened. I think Kevin Smith is shrewd enough to admit that he's good at making Kevin Smith movies...so was it his audience that grew up or what? Will his next film be his last film if Clerks 3 puts him back on the map? I've always thought he's a better writer for someone else to direct.

FoximusPrime -> RE: Last, Last cigarette? (10/12/2012 7:57:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: makeminemedia

didn't kevin smith have a last film already? Wasn't that Red State? I think it's really sad in a way, it's barely 10 years since he made his explosive debut and I just have to wonder what happened. I think Kevin Smith is shrewd enough to admit that he's good at making Kevin Smith movies...so was it his audience that grew up or what? Will his next film be his last film if Clerks 3 puts him back on the map? I've always thought he's a better writer for someone else to direct.

Surely you meant to type 'barely 20 years'? But yeah, I think he has said for a long time (in the first Evening with Kevin Smith DVD) himself that he doesn't enjoy directing but it allows him to write.

Dannybohy -> RE: Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (10/12/2012 9:19:05 AM)

Wish he had a crack at a decent Superhero franchise!

SegaMegaSlide -> RE: Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (26/1/2013 3:41:43 PM)

[:D] Ok so im a big kevin smith fan (bar red state!!) from dogma to chasing amy. Clerks is such a fantastic movie so gritty & funny. Clerks 2 is great but not a touch on the original. Im just not convinced on doing Clerks 3... The second movie ended exacly were it should do. So why ruin it all!! im just not convinced. Mallrats 2...now thats the way forward!! [:D]

Wild about Wilder -> RE: Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (28/1/2013 12:23:06 PM)

Would be nice if we got a region 2 version of the anniversery edition of Mallrats!!!

Dannybohy -> RE: Kevin Smith Plans Clerks III As Swansong (28/1/2013 1:29:10 PM)

yeh! Clerks 2 with cameos from the guys from Comicbookmen!!! (that's the TV series showing the guys who work at Kevins New Jersey Comic book store in case you aint seen it! ;) )

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI