Favorite Eric Bana Film? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs

We Watched A Movie -> Favorite Eric Bana Film? (9/12/2012 5:11:57 AM)

Just watched Deadfall. Has its major issues but Bana was amazing! Whats your favorite film with him in it? Deadfall is mine, well now anyway.

siegfried -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (28/12/2012 1:44:43 AM)

Can'r say that I've ever thought of him as more than a competent actor, although he was certainly the best thing about that dreadful Troy.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (28/12/2012 4:13:02 PM)

Black Hawk Down.

elab49 -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (28/12/2012 4:20:48 PM)

Chopper. It's a stunning performance and not one he has really come close to duplicating yet. Whether that's him, the direction or his generally poor choice of roles I'm not sure. 

Mister Coe -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (31/12/2012 11:10:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

Chopper. It's a stunning performance and not one he has really come close to duplicating yet. Whether that's him, the direction or his generally poor choice of roles I'm not sure. 

Anothr vote for Chopper.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (31/12/2012 11:41:14 PM)

Chopper - without a doubt! He's a fucking beast in that film. All other performances are Mary Poppins in comparison. Although he does do the quiet and tormented character really well like as in Hulk (pre-transformation scenes) and Munich

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (1/1/2013 1:25:07 PM)

Chopper for me.
He's also pretty good as the antagonist in Star Trek 09.

Scott_ -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (1/1/2013 3:27:37 PM)

Love the Beast.

Chopper is great too and he is so fucking good in that film.

Whistler -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (1/1/2013 5:27:52 PM)

Munich. He's good in Black Hawk Down, too.

Magenta -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (1/1/2013 7:57:46 PM)

Always shown an interest in Mr Banaman [:)]
Chopper has to be my standout,but Sieg is right he was certainly the best thing in Troy and a fine performance in Munich.
I cant say I've ever seen him act badly even if some films he's participated in have been rather forgettable ie: Lucky You,The Hulk and The Time Travellers wife.
Loved his turn in Star Trek and his role was certainly memorable in Black Hawk Down ( a film I certainly holds out for me on subsequent viewings)
I'm still hoping to see him and Marton Csokas in Romulas My Father but I think it may be a tricky one to track down.
I'd like to also see Deadfall,I'll look out for it put it on the list.
We need to see you more Eric ..

Woger -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (3/1/2013 5:10:50 PM)

i didn't like Chopper very much although Bana was great in it. One of his earlier roels The Nugget is funny enough. There is another early one of his called The Castle which is suppsoed to be very good but Netflix don't have it.

UTB -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (4/1/2013 4:53:17 PM)

Munich and Chopper for me. Other than those I've found him to be a bit bland.

joysingh -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (11/3/2013 8:45:42 AM)

quote:

Eric Bana

hulk is best movie ...

Mr Gittes -> RE: Favorite Eric Bana Film? (21/3/2013 12:11:23 PM)

I loved Munich waaaay more than Chopper, and he's phenomenal in both, but I'll admit that the latter is probably his ace-card performance.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI