Aykroyd Still Cheerleading Ghostbusters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Aykroyd Still Cheerleading Ghostbusters (6/12/2012 12:08:33 PM)

Post your comments on this article

chris wootton -> "ghostly silence" (6/12/2012 12:08:33 PM)

Followed by a tumbleweed.

Dannybohy -> RE: "ghostly silence" (6/12/2012 1:18:23 PM)

I think the studios are waiting for them to all die so they can buy up the rights and reboot the franchise with a Ghostbusters remake.
seriously though!, I am surprised this hasn't been greenlit, either the script is total dog shit or my comment above is true?

Max Krause -> (6/12/2012 8:45:32 PM)

Just leave it as it is. G3 is really not needed. Of course I would love to see Sigourney in her 60s hanging out with those guys but I really can't imagine good story...

Ciaran McNulty -> Leave Murray in the Road and Start Up Ecto-1! (6/12/2012 10:53:17 PM)

3 years ago, I'd have said this project would be unthinkable without Venkman but with all the shit he's put us fans through (ghost-venky), I now say give us Ghostbusters 3 and screw Murray's ego. He'll be clawing at the door to do a 4th, if this one's a hit.

We Watched A Movie -> RE: Leave Murray in the Road and Start Up Ecto-1! (9/12/2012 5:20:40 AM)

So freaking true. Forget him and his artsy fartsy too good for everyone movies. Ghostbusters was a huge part of his career and he should be thankful. Does he have to do it? No. But he shouldnt treat his supposed friend (Dan) like he does either. Make Ghostbusters 3 and have as many members of the original cast back for the first 20 minutes or so and then have them pass the torch to a new crop of funny Ghostbusters. If it sucks it sucks! The other two movies are still there. Why not take a chance though?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI