Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Latest Jack Reacher Clip Online (5/12/2012 9:25:41 PM)

Post your comments on this article

darkhart -> He may not be 6.5ft.. (5/12/2012 9:25:41 PM)

.. but I'm hopeful that Jacks character and the way the books read, translates on to the screen to produce a hit film deserved of the brilliant novels.

tysmuse -> great scene! (6/12/2012 12:37:52 AM)

I'd much rather have Tom Cruise in all his 5.5ft glory be convincingly Reacher-esque than some 6.5ft bruiser who can't act.

Fallen Giant -> Reaching for new heights. (6/12/2012 12:56:35 AM)

I must say I never had a problem with the whole height difference thing just wanted an actor less known who hadn't had so many big roles so when you saw him on the film you thought that's Jack Reacher not that's Tom Cruise he's Playing Jack Reacher. But after seeing the footage not just his fighting but also his style and wit in his performance I really have a good feeling about this. I'm excited!!

JamesMrVain -> Looks ok (6/12/2012 12:50:36 PM)

I dont like that Tom Cruise is reacher if I am honest. I think this guy should have been.. Was in the unit as a special ops guy and looks the part in my mind. Take a look.

http://goo.gl/Rm2wE

TPM007 -> Great Clip! (6/12/2012 4:24:23 PM)

Okay Tom - You have my attention...

IainPurdie -> Aaaaannnnd.... still no. (8/12/2012 7:01:22 AM)

I love the books, and I generally have nothing against Cruise's films (well, the action ones, not the ones where he attempts to "act"), but no. This scene just doesn't work for me at all. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it does hinge around Cruise's acting and ability to fit the role. They're just not gelling for me at all.

Ah well, given that I've had to plummet from 20+ films a month to maybe one film every 2 months (new baby!) at least it means I can take this one out of my decision pile.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.445313E-02