Pacific Rim Sequel Script Ordered (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Pacific Rim Sequel Script Ordered (5/12/2012 11:11:23 AM)

Post your comments on this article

bb -> This has to be good news... (5/12/2012 11:11:23 AM)

I mean, if Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures have given the go-ahead to write a script for a sequel, then it means that PACIFIC RIM is going to be brilliant. It's already one of the top films I'm looking forward to next year and I'm really glad that Guillermo Del Toro has finally directed a film after several missed attempts. Even if he doesn't direct the sequel, he can always oversee it as an executive producer or something. Anyway, I'm really excited seeing some Kaiju VS Jaeger action!

sweetladybrick -> (5/12/2012 3:58:56 PM)

I have absolute faith in Del Toro, but I remember WB greenlit a sequel to Green Lantern prior to that film's release (because it's him though, I can overlook the WB concern). Still, with this in the can and Crimson Peak on the way Del Toro is putting out some blockbuster material and hopefully getting to make Mountains. If Prometheus showed studios one thing, it's that there is an audience appetite for adult scifi horror; so spending money on it is justified (that's just about the only positive to take away from that film).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI