RE: please god no (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

rawlinson -> RE: please god no (11/12/2012 9:49:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

And if you hate his movies so much why do you keep watching them? TDKR is the third in this series and you are still watching! Do yourself a favour and dont watch any more of his films if you dislike him so much.

Cool Breeze, will you be taking your own advice and not commenting on Craig Bond again?

DancingClown -> RE: please god no (11/12/2012 9:54:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

And if you hate his movies so much why do you keep watching them? TDKR is the third in this series and you are still watching! Do yourself a favour and dont watch any more of his films if you dislike him so much.

Cool Breeze, will you be taking your own advice and not commenting on Craig Bond again?

[sm=18.gif]

Cool Breeze -> RE: please god no (11/12/2012 10:10:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Only if you bring it up [;)]

But since you have, i am following my own advice and have not watched Skyfall.And unlike Dannyboy i wont be calling anyone a '' fanboy '' for liking Craig ( Even though he stinks as Bond ).

Just to stay on topic,id like to see more of Anne Hathaways Selina Kyle.Maybe a prequel? The ending of TDKR seems to suggest she retires from her life of crime.

Dirk Miggler -> RE: please god no (11/12/2012 10:18:12 PM)

A prequel in keeping with Nolans style would work for sure, I think it would give it instant credibility among audiences.

I just don't see it happening as it might be jarring for audiences with all this JLA shite we are going to get spoon-fed.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02