First Look: Ashton Kutcher As Steve Jobs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First Look: Ashton Kutcher As Steve Jobs (4/12/2012 11:59:46 AM)

Post your comments on this article

chicane09 -> Oh yay... (4/12/2012 11:59:46 AM)

I'm glad they are making this film, I love a good yarn about theft and plagiarism. I hope they mention about how they patent things they didn't even invent, then proceed to sue people for "copying" them.
Or maybe about flooding the market with overpriced products.

Good job they didn't do a film about Dennis Ritchie (the man who invented C+ programming) who died the same month, not like he contributed anything of importance. We would only have to learn to read binary without him.

But yeah, can't wait for this film.

We Watched A Movie -> RE: First Look: Ashton Kutcher As Steve Jobs (9/12/2012 5:21:19 AM)

He just looks like Kelso with a beard!

Powka -> RE: Oh yay... (9/12/2012 9:16:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chicane09

I'm glad they are making this film, I love a good yarn about theft and plagiarism. I hope they mention about how they patent things they didn't even invent, then proceed to sue people for "copying" them.
Or maybe about flooding the market with overpriced products.

Hahaha, yeah! I doubt they'll do that though.

By the way, Steve Jobs in his 20s looks like a totally different guy than the guy on Steve Jobs' biography book. I don't see Kutcher as Jobs in his 60's.

Powka -> RE: Oh yay... (9/12/2012 9:18:57 AM)

Empire, your BB tags are all fucked up.

Dannybohy -> RE: Oh yay... (10/12/2012 10:34:48 AM)

Another movie about a billionaire asshole who allegedly screw people on their rise to the top. I thought the Social Network was proof enough that these kinds of movies are dull as dish water.

elab49 -> RE: Oh yay... (10/12/2012 11:10:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Powka

Empire, your BB tags are all fucked up.

In what way? If you're seeing code rather than pics it's your browser, not Empire.

Powka -> RE: Oh yay... (10/12/2012 11:22:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dannybohy

Another movie about a billionaire asshole who allegedly screw people on their rise to the top. I thought the Social Network was proof enough that these kinds of movies are dull as dish water.

The Social Network was an amazing piece of film, with great script, directing, acting and soundtrack. Failed comparison.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

In what way? If you're seeing code rather than pics it's your browser, not Empire.

Aaah, I didn't know that, thought something wasn't working. Thanks.

elab49 -> RE: Oh yay... (10/12/2012 11:33:34 AM)

It's an issue with eg Firefox. If you use rollback to an earlier version it works - something around 9.01. Firefox were told this had happened back in Feb, I think, when an update screwed a lot of forums but they've not bothered to correct it. There are issues with versions of IE as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.054688E-02