Where's the issue? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine

hahahajin -> Where's the issue? (1/12/2012 1:32:47 AM)

I've subscribed to Empire in September, receiving my first issue in October, but I still have yet to get the latest issue! [:(] Did something go wrong??

Rumbaabaa -> RE: Where's the issue? (1/12/2012 11:21:35 AM)

Let Great Magazines know via bauer@subscription.co.uk. My issue didn't turn up last month, and they had to send out two replacements before one actually turned up.

no1psh -> RE: Where's the issue? (5/1/2013 7:14:56 PM)

I live in Ireland does anybody know if I can subscribe to Empire cos I recently missed an issue. Also would it still be possible
to get the missed issue its the first one I missed in almost ten years.

jleenen -> RE: Where's the issue? (6/1/2013 11:31:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: no1psh

I live in Ireland does anybody know if I can subscribe to Empire cos I recently missed an issue. Also would it still be possible

Don't know if you'll be able to get a back issue, but you can definitely subscribe in IE. I live in The Netherlands and I've had a subscription for a couple of years. It will cost you more than in the UK though...
http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displaybrand.asp?os=Y&sid=3561

no1psh -> RE: Where's the issue? (6/1/2013 2:22:33 PM)

Thanks mate I'll try and sort that so.

Robsingh -> RE: Where's the issue? (7/1/2013 10:23:19 AM)

quote:

We do hold a limited number of back issues, which we do not actively promote, give the chaps at greatmagazines a shout and they will be able to tell you if we have the issues you want in stock and how much it will cost. - Details in my forum signature

no1psh -> RE: Where's the issue? (7/1/2013 7:42:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Robsingh

quote:

Will do thanks!

We do hold a limited number of back issues, which we do not actively promote, give the chaps at greatmagazines a shout and they will be able to tell you if we have the issues you want in stock and how much it will cost. - Details in my forum signature

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI