Hugh Jackman Set For X-Men Return (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Hugh Jackman Set For X-Men Return (29/11/2012 8:28:31 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Gazzabrook -> worried now (29/11/2012 8:28:31 AM)

when I heard the news of Patrick and Ian yesterday I was happy but Hugh means one more classic member to steal the lime light from the great work they did establishing McAvoy & Fassbender and co. - As long as they handle the 'Time Travel' well it will be good - I'm hoping for a 'physic' talk between McAvoy and Patrick with a warning of things to come inwhich the rest of future x-men appear and no more.
Please Fox try to make a good film

kittybinks -> Kitchen Sink Anyone??? (29/11/2012 9:16:46 AM)

Bryan, love your work, mostly! but you dropped the ball on X2 and shoved Kryptonite up Superman's ass! I hope this is not a case of too many cooks or this will be another franchise killed stone dead.

Chis -> RE: Kitchen Sink Anyone??? (29/11/2012 10:05:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kittybinks

Bryan, love your work, mostly! but you dropped the ball on X2 and shoved Kryptonite up Superman's ass! I hope this is not a case of too many cooks or this will be another franchise killed stone dead.

Dropped the ball on X2!? are you mad? X2 was awesome and is still hailed as one of the best comic book movies.

cunningmunki -> Continuity (29/11/2012 12:34:32 PM)

I hope they explain the f*cked up continuity. It'll mean I can watch First-Class again and enjoy it instead of involuntarily picking at the holes..

eamonn_finn -> getting tired of jackman (29/11/2012 12:35:06 PM)

Hugh J is a good actor and seems like a really nice guy - but we have seem him too much and the character has become quite soft and personable. I think this character needs rebooted!

potemkin1925 -> Why in the world are they undoing all the good done in First Class??? (29/11/2012 11:34:40 PM)

It was bad enough they shoehorned this guy into First Class in the worst cameo ever, but now they are bringing back Stewart!!

Is Singer aware that McAvoy/Stewart and Fassbender/McKellan look nothing like each other?

And for guy who is meant to be immortal or something, Wolverine has aged quite a bit.

Are Fox letting go of Fantastic Four? I hope so.

ronniem -> huh... (30/11/2012 8:10:14 AM)

I seriously can't understand what people are moaning about...gobsmacked.

FoximusPrime -> RE: Why in the world are they undoing all the good done in First Class??? (30/11/2012 8:33:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: potemkin1925

Is Singer aware that McAvoy/Stewart and Fassbender/McKellan look nothing like each other?

Shit casting directors, going for the best actors for the role rather than lookalikes / clones. Hollywood's so shallow these days.

quote:

And for guy who is meant to be immortal or something, Wolverine has aged quite a bit.

Yeah, Jackman really should have gone Method and taken the immortal route in his role preparation.

Youshouldberunning -> (30/11/2012 2:20:06 PM)

None of the rest bother me, but please let's not be subjected to that pissy, wimpy Rogue again. What a fucking waste of an amazing character.

tomhenrry -> RE: Hugh Jackman Set For X-Men Return (4/12/2012 5:39:05 AM)

He is a very good looking guy also i impress by him.
Thanks
Portable Hand Wash Sinks

jcthefirst -> RE: Why in the world are they undoing all the good done in First Class??? (4/12/2012 1:13:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: potemkin1925

It was great when they put this guy into First Class in the best cameo ever, and now they are bringing back Stewart!!

Fixed.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.296875E-02