New Jack The Giant Slayer Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Jack The Giant Slayer Trailer (21/11/2012 10:52:26 AM)

Post your comments on this article

chris wootton -> (21/11/2012 10:52:26 AM)

Looks terrible

cheekimonki -> Hmmmm (21/11/2012 11:44:03 AM)

The CGI isn't too great. Looks a bit 2007.

blade32 -> hmm (21/11/2012 2:39:27 PM)

yer looks like a fun idea, but the graphics look ropey. Hopefully they'll polish them up a bit more.

mancalledpete -> Oh dear... (21/11/2012 2:54:26 PM)

...those giants look... TERRIBLE. Like a whole movie dedicated to those appalling Cyclopses in Wrath of the Titans. Bad.

Jasper_29 -> RE: New Jack The Giant Slayer Trailer (21/11/2012 6:33:01 PM)

It looks far too intense for children and too childish for adults.

Also, wasn't this supposed to be part live-action, part animation like Alice in Wonderland? And now to altered it to make it more like a fantasy film like The Hobbit?

buttrough -> good pun (21/11/2012 10:07:44 PM)

"You don't know Jack" made me chuckle.

Moronifighter -> RE: New Jack The Giant Slayer Trailer (22/11/2012 12:37:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jasper_29

It looks far too intense for children and too childish for adults.

Also, wasn't this supposed to be part live-action, part animation like Alice in Wonderland? And now to altered it to make it more like a fantasy film like The Hobbit?

Yes all I see is CGI backdrops and animation in this trailer, the only thing that looks kinda real is the Actors...so very much like Tim Burtons AIW

Cynric -> Benefit of the doubt. (22/11/2012 8:15:04 PM)

I dunno, this looks like it could be fun. Comparisons to Clash of the Titans are interesting, because they should have been simple fun, but they felt the need to make it "dark". This could be more in the spirit of Stardust, which I very much enjoyed. Here's hoping.

HighwayJoe -> Brave Princess? (25/11/2012 3:22:53 PM)

So there's a "brave princess Isabelle," is there? Would that be yet another female character introduced with lines such as, "I'm looking for an adventure," so that we can then have yet another princess who:

1. Disguises herself to walk amongst commoners! Ooh, feisty!

2. Gets captured! Ooh... captured.

3. Spends pretty much the rest of the movie getting swung from one thing to the other in the hero's arms! Wow. Wonder if she'll kiss him for luck, or mid-air, catching him by surprise? Maybe they'll kiss when they land in a heap and conveniently on top of each other. All extremely unique romantic scenes.

This could be fun, but let's not kid ourselves with these crap female characters.

It's an imaginary, fairy tale kingdom. It doesn't have to govern itself by the actual rules of the Middle Ages. Put women in the soldier roles, alongside McGegror & Co, 'Aliens' style.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI