Crackling laptop speakers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Knowledge Base

kumar -> Crackling laptop speakers (19/11/2012 1:00:08 PM)

Could anyone suggest a solution for me with my laptop speakers? I know basic functions but other than that im pretty much a noob at laptops and PCs. Recently my laptop speakers started crackling, and I do use them a lot. Ive noticed though, that it only happens when I stream videos online... youtube, bbc i player, worldstar hiphop... and not when i play music on windows media player.

Could anyone give simple instructions to fix this bugger? I keep reading stuff about a soundcard and uninstalling/reinstalling it, but ive really no idea how to do that, or what software to install.

MonsterCat -> RE: Crackling laptop speakers (19/11/2012 2:52:01 PM)

Sorry, I should've read the first post more carefully. [:D]

kumar -> RE: Crackling laptop speakers (7/12/2012 1:20:20 PM)

Damn MC, you cant do that to me! Would it help if I said the crackling does not appear when I use IE or play music/video from Windows media player? Im using Chrome btw, and there doesnt seem to be any updates for it.

UTB -> RE: Crackling laptop speakers (7/12/2012 3:01:31 PM)

There's plenty on this Adobe forum that suggests uninstalling flash and reinstalling an earlier version (assuming you're on the latest) solves the issue with Firefox. And it does seem to be Firefox specific.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4323464#4323464

The iPlayer will work fine presumably as it opens in its own program.

Let me know if you need any help with the deinstallation or locating an earlier version.

Edit: just seen you're using Chrome... still might be worth trying the above... [;)]

kumar -> RE: Crackling laptop speakers (9/12/2012 4:47:20 PM)

Cheers man, there was a solution just under that post saying to delete some stuff from flash player. Works fine now [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI