RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings

Powka -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (9/12/2012 2:42:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

Come on guys! No Love for Rocky?!?!? Fantastic ending to the first movie. Will he win? Won't he? And then he doesn't! But kind of does! Wow!

I was about to mention the original Rocky. The funny thing is that I still get this feeling after I watched it about 50 times, as if I don't know what is going to happen. Now that's a good film!

AngryDude92 -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (11/12/2012 5:38:08 PM)

Shurly this thread should be called What's your favourite Hitchcock Ending"?
Psycho always grabs me.
Non Hitch- Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.

kumar -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (11/12/2012 8:58:52 PM)

District 9. The last 40 minutes escalate into madness.

Id also say Chronicle too.

Mister Coe -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (11/12/2012 9:43:39 PM)

Miracle Mile. I've brought this up in previous threads, but the last 20 minutes, where you're not sure what's going on, is ace.

Also, Cabin In The Woods, where shit goes far more mental than you were expecting it to.

Vitamin F -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (12/12/2012 10:45:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

Training Day has some awesomely intense scenes. The part where Hoight is left alone in the gangster's house and almost gets killed in the bathtub...

That was a great moment.

I thought the kidnapping at the end of The Kingdom was a great bit of tension, remember being on the edge of the seat with no idea if Bateman was going to get done in, which is strange for such a gung-ho film like this.

Woger -> RE: Best white knuckle, edge of your seat, tense ending? Possible SPOILERS (12/12/2012 5:18:10 PM)

The "drug" deal in Boogie Nights.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI