Mark Millar Talks Kick-Ass 2 & More (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Mark Millar Talks Kick-Ass 2 & More (10/11/2012 4:48:49 PM)

Post your comments on this article

sanchia -> (10/11/2012 4:48:49 PM)

Almost scene for scene? So they are going to be murdering and raping people then?

Holbydude -> Days Of Future Past (10/11/2012 10:11:08 PM)

If Mark Millar is not going to have characters from different movies appear, he had damn well got to ensure that Franklin Richards appears in Days Of Future Past and an X-Man, who ever he / she maybe, walk passed the gravestones of Read, Susan Richards, Johnny Storm & Ben Grimm.

The Bantam Menace -> Scene for scene?! (12/11/2012 8:44:18 AM)

If it really is going to be "scene for scene" then its nailed on for an 18 then.

cliff126 -> Say what? (13/11/2012 10:55:55 AM)

"but the cooler characters really are at Fox" No, no they are not. FF and X-Men aren't that great compared to the others. I'm glad Daredevil is reverting back to Marvel. And if Kick-Ass 2 is scene for scene, it's gonna be a pile of wank. KA2 (the book) was unnecessarily violent and grim. There's was little to no emotion and pure exploitative violence and Millar takes refuge in audacity with the supposedly funny swearing.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Say what? (13/11/2012 11:49:52 AM)

So if its 'scene for scene' what is/was the actual point of releasing it as a comic?
Why didn't he,I don't know,just go straight to writing a script.

What this unfortunately says is that the comic book medium is secondary to the bigger bucks made in films.
And I can rant all day and night about what I find depressing in that.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI