First All You Need Is Kill Pic Arrives (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First All You Need Is Kill Pic Arrives (9/11/2012 9:32:26 PM)

Post your comments on this article

edjones95 -> Hmmm (9/11/2012 9:32:26 PM)

I hope Doug Linman realizes how ridiculous this will be and it doesn't take its self to seriously. Also Emily Blunt in another Sci-Fi/Time travel film....

rtleeson -> Whhhaaaaat (9/11/2012 10:30:19 PM)

I read the script ages ago and I think the mecha suit looks ridiculous. It was an important part of the story too.

GALLYMOO -> Low Budget Zoids (10/11/2012 2:16:36 PM)

Look's ridiculous

shitneck -> (10/11/2012 4:38:47 PM)

Tom Cruise running in yet another film?? Somewhere, Peter Griffin is giggling his nuts off!

rubadub -> Shit Title (10/11/2012 5:24:47 PM)

If the perfectly fine 'One Shot' becomes the perfectly tedious 'Jack Reacher',then surely they can deal with this.'All You Need Is Kill'? What a load of old shit.'Hellish Time Loop' sounds better than that crap.Empire should get on the phone to Tom Cruise to change the title(as if Doug Liman has the clout anyway) and get them to go back to 'One Shot' while they're at it. And reshoot One Shot too. With another leading man.

Edit - this site has rules on libel like any other place on the net. Do not repost that statement on Empire.

DrSFrood -> (10/11/2012 6:56:23 PM)

I didn't know the Beatles also wrote action films

aliyevra2003 -> form before substance (13/11/2012 4:04:36 PM)

casting is rubbish- can you imagine chemistry between two homogeneous characters like cruise and blunt?

nowadays fans watch movies frame by frame and doesn't Linman realise that his mech suit looks idiotic. weaponry on that suit are two guns- so basically you are looking at modern day rambo who is lazy to carry a gun in each hand... it's a shame that Hollywood's foray into Japanese sci-fi starts with this crap

dannyfletch -> An even bigger twat! (13/11/2012 6:34:55 PM)

All I can say is Cruise looks like an even bigger twat than he usually does and has now ruined another film with his annoying presence. Bring on the day when this arrogant arse retires!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI