Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

DrSFrood -> Paris, Je Voudrais Brainnzzzz (10/11/2012 6:53:46 PM)

Speedy zombies, dirty great franchise, overly reliant on CGI, an attempt to explore the science of zombiefication (or so I understand)...

It isn't right to judge until it's out and we've seen it, but I have to say it's becoming increasingly difficult not to prejudge this...

I took up the middle class hobby du jour and started a blog in which I suggested, nay veritably demanded, that the film-makers give this gig to Emmanuel Benbihy and do World War Z in the same way he did Paris Je T'aime, except without 50% of the directors half-assing i

Edit - please see site rules on advertising personal sites. [:)]

azazel_fallenangel -> From the mouth of Max Brooks himself: (11/11/2012 10:58:04 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1o-9EWGbjQ

(Apologies if this has been posted before)

GUYGUR -> Starting to intrigue. (12/11/2012 10:34:35 PM)

I am a big fan of the book and was initially hesitant about this trailer but have found myself repeatedly watching it, the more i watch the more i want to see it.
The idea of an epic zombie war movie on a grand scale is pretty bloody cool!!! Best to take this as being inspired by the book rather than an outright copy.

MuckyMuckMan -> Adaptation? more like a Rape! (13/11/2012 5:04:18 PM)

Seriously all the filmmakers have done is steal the name of a successful book and put it over a CGI'd zombie flick to get more bums on seats. It looks horrible and I will certainly avoid this at all costs in the cinema (but probably put it on my lovefilm list). Change the name of the movie and get someone else to do an intelligent adaptation of the book.

dolfinack -> RE: Adaptation? more like a Rape! (14/11/2012 5:13:16 PM)

HONK!!!!!!

lewisb548 -> looks pretty good (16/11/2012 3:31:52 PM)

The majority of the trailer was CGI and explosions with very little focus on the zombies but despite that I still want too see this and lets hope there's some sort of comic relief character but I assume it will be all about Pitt and it'll have a happy ending and it' ll have little to no gore- if the film is a 12A I'll be giving it a miss.

dannyfletch -> I'm in! (16/11/2012 8:47:54 PM)

Looks great from the trailer, good to see Mr Pitt back doing a bit of action after ponderous roles in artsy fartsy flicks.
Zombie's, big battles and an apocalypse scenario. 3 of my favorite ingredients!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.201172E-02