Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic

The2ndRing -> Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:11:41 PM)

Or is someone really passionate about football?

KnightofZyryab -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:31:40 PM)

But he was offering Manchester United vs Arsenal FREE STREAMING! What a saint.

I wonder sometimes what compels spammers to spend their time posting dodgy links when they know nobody cares and they'll be instantly banned.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:38:20 PM)

WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM THIS PLACE HAS DESCENDED INTO ANARCHY.

Rhubarb -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:40:50 PM)

Those are all potential mammoth threads right there.

Olaf -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:42:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

What should happen in this situation is James Dyer declaring a state of emergency and granting all members temporary mod powers to start banning the infestation. Like a kind of forum militia.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:45:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Olaf

quote:

What should happen in this situation is James Dyer declaring a state of emergency and granting all members temporary mod powers to start banning the infestation. Like a kind of forum militia.

Absolutely, mate. And of course, one would give up these emergency powers when the crisis is over...

Shifty Bench -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:47:43 PM)

It's all gone a bit mental, hasn't it?

It has gone into page 3 of Off-Topic [:-]

Rhubarb -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:52:54 PM)

M...ods?

[image]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lojlhyWycZ1qki66fo1_500.png[/image]

Olaf -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:53:18 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Absolutely, mate. And of course, one would give up these emergency powers when the crisis is over...

UNLESS we decide that our collectivist paradise of pluralised forum moderation is the only way, and we stage a bloody coup d'etat to overthrow the current regime. Juntas FTW.

Rhubarb -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:53:59 PM)

I'm looking forward to the slapstick moment when the leader of the forum militia accidently bans himself.

sanchia -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:54:31 PM)

quote:

quote:

I have a burning brand and a pitchfork ready. I say we storm the gates of Castle Spam.

rawlinson -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:57:50 PM)

I like it, it makes a change from people bitching about Bond and Star Wars.

Olaf -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:58:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

I'm looking forward to the slapstick moment when the leader of the forum militia accidently bans himself.

But there are no leaders in the forum militia. Until someone gets corrupted by political ambition and rises to the top to crush any opposition to them. (looking at you Darth.)

Olaf -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 5:59:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

I like it, it makes a change from people bitching about Bond and Star Wars.

The constant repetition of simplistic mantras without anything resembling extrapolation or critical engagement does bring a strange sense of deja vu.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:04:31 PM)

quote:

M...ods?

You called?

Shifty Bench -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:07:27 PM)

Nice one Hobbitonlass [sm=happy34.gif]

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:08:22 PM)

and Captain Black and elab [:)]

Darth Marenghi -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:08:45 PM)

quote:

quote:

But there are no leaders in the forum militia. Until someone gets corrupted by political ambition and rises to the top to crush any opposition to them. (looking at you Darth.)

Ah... there are certain pitfalls to this username, aren't there? [:D]

Rhubarb -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:09:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

M...ods?

You called?

Thank you kindly. Can go back to enjoying Off Topic as much as usual now. [:)]

Shifty Bench -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:09:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

and Captain Black and elab [:)]

And to them too [sm=happy34.gif]

homersimpson_esq -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:20:35 PM)

Right. Did someone call a moder.......oh.

Hood_Man -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:22:18 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fine, you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

MonsterCat -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:22:42 PM)

Sexynani used to be my grandad's nickname for my grandmother.

Hood_Man -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:26:04 PM)

Is spamming to Spammers, what sliming is to Slimer? [sm=33.gif]

[image]http://v006o.popscreen.com/Y25IN1hlbFYtSTAx_o_slimer-scary-dance.jpg[/image]

MonsterCat -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:31:53 PM)

Aaaaaaaaaaand we have another one!

Hobbitonlass -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:33:22 PM)

Where? Where?? [;)]

They're interrupting my catching up of Homeland! [:@]

Sway -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:34:20 PM)

I loved that one of the threads apparently had 113 hits, in comparison to the rest which had 1 or 2.

Hood_Man -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:40:08 PM)

The Instagram thread is genuine in case anyone's wondering [:D]

MonsterCat -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:44:09 PM)

FYI, Shifty Bench is a highly sophisticated spambot and should have his ass booted off of here.

Shifty Bench -> RE: Something tells me this place just got spammed.... (3/11/2012 6:53:15 PM)

Yeah, but my username is cooler.......

Buy shit *spam*

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.711914E-02