Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Mark Hamill Talks Star Wars: Episode VII (1/11/2012 5:23:22 PM)

Post your comments on this article

leroythemasochist -> ford gone solo? (1/11/2012 5:23:22 PM)

Harrison didn't get an invite then? maybe cuz he said he'd never do anything Solo-wise and George figured he'd done ok with a hat and a whip and didn't need to know...
either way, this whole new star wars thing is now starting to get exciting. I didn't like Ep1 much at all, thought loads of Ep2 was utter drivel (big cows, BAD cgi, just awful wigs and Hayden thingy doing anything really) but i quite liked Ep3. But lets have a return to something closer to the originals shall we? less cgi, more real locations, less hokey religions more blasters!!

Histeria -> (1/11/2012 5:33:17 PM)

What I do find VERY reassuring is that the sequel trilogy was something Lucas planned to happen under Katheleen Kennedy some while ago (before the Disney purchase), and not something that Disney just spaffed out as soon as they bought LFL. That Disney purchased the synopses of 7, 8 and 9 off GL as part of the deal is great. The man is an amazing world builder, albeit one who can't script or direct for toffee.

BenTramer -> Give Han Solo His Balls Back, Uncle Walt! (1/11/2012 5:42:27 PM)

Hamill shouldn't be saying "are you nuts?" He should be saying: "thank Christ, a chance of a starring role in a massive movie with a huge payday again!" I hope DIsney taking over the Star Wars franchise will result in them reversing the spineless bit of revisionism of Greedo shooting first in Episode IV. Give Han Solo his balls back, I say (they're probably in the mouth of Jar Jar Binks, as that thing sucked MAJOR balls in The Phantom Menace.).

GALLYMOO -> Hamill: the comeback (1/11/2012 7:02:07 PM)

Guess it's time to give George that Crispy BJ.....Can't he team-up with William Katt?

Dannybohy -> RE: Hamill: the comeback (2/11/2012 9:19:09 AM)

Luke return for ep 7!! yes please

Litshttam -> RE: (2/11/2012 6:26:11 PM)

Two Oscar nominations for screenwriting (American Graffiti & Star Wars), and two for directing (the aforementioned). Not bad for someone "...who can't script or direct for toffee", huh...

alakabaz -> RE: (4/11/2012 1:39:43 PM)

Yes, well that was before Lucas went batshit crazy at some point during the 90s

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI