Gareth Evans Set For V/H/S 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Gareth Evans Set For V/H/S 2 (1/11/2012 12:00:14 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Jamie_M -> VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (1/11/2012 12:00:14 PM)

Was so unlucky to see VHS at a horror film festival last weekend. It's literally the worst thing I've ever seen. How can a horror movie be scary when you and half the audience are breaking your sh#t laughing at how terrible it is.
People are actually getting paid to make a sequel to this,,, dear god what's wrong with the world?

Dannybohy -> RE: VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (1/11/2012 3:11:25 PM)

coz VHS was a such a great movie.?? [:@]

Wild about Wilder -> RE: VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (1/11/2012 3:17:31 PM)

Wow yet another jerky camera found footage film the only thing they've ever made me feel is nauseous.[sm=icon8.gif]

elab49 -> RE: VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (1/11/2012 4:52:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jamie_M

Was so unlucky to see VHS at a horror film festival last weekend. It's literally the worst thing I've ever seen. How can a horror movie be scary when you and half the audience are breaking your sh#t laughing at how terrible it is.
People are actually getting paid to make a sequel to this,,, dear god what's wrong with the world?

This. I'd read some decent stuff before having the misfortune to see it. Quite awful.

SwozTheRevenge -> RE: VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (1/11/2012 5:12:58 PM)

Evans, Sanchez and Eisener have got me sold already. Although if this interferes with production of Eisener's Street Fighter/Bloodsport/Riki-Oh style film he has planned I'll be nonplussed.

Osric -> RE: VHS?? Seriously, the worst film I've ever seen (19/11/2012 6:19:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jamie_M

How can a horror movie be scary when you and half the audience are breaking your sh#t laughing at how terrible it is.

I think people were probably laughing because it's intentionally really funny. Apparently you missed that...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI