RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Cool Breeze -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (7/2/2013 1:13:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

I love the idea of a long running tv series. I think the universe could be expanded far better this way than just movie after movie...

There already is one.Its called The Clone Wars and its in its fifth season.Check it out Sutty!

Sutty -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (7/2/2013 8:12:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

I love the idea of a long running tv series. I think the universe could be expanded far better this way than just movie after movie...

There already is one.Its called The Clone Wars and its in its fifth season.Check it out Sutty!

I mean something live action, weekly. I'm not a fan of the cartoons etc, can't get in to it. Thanks for the heads up though

Chief -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (7/2/2013 1:19:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

So how many spin-offs have Disney commissioned outside of eps VII to IX?

I think they're risking Star Wars burnout if they're going to churn out one film after another.

After 30-odd years of having Star Wars crammed into our every orifice, I think the chance of a burn out now is slim.

Cool Breeze -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (7/2/2013 9:41:59 PM)

I never thought id see the day where there was more new Star Wars coming to our screens than new Star Trek.

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (8/2/2013 10:24:36 AM)

a rise of the rebellion spin off could have any number of characters from the OT.

Dannybohy -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (8/2/2013 11:17:10 AM)

quote:

I never thought id see the day where there was more new Star Wars coming to our screens than new Star Trek.

These are great times.

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (8/2/2013 1:16:50 PM)

the force will be with us. always.

Private Hudson -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (9/2/2013 5:59:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spark1

the force will be with us. always.

Here, here.

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (12/2/2013 10:28:50 AM)

ep VII writers talk-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/08/ign-interviews-lawrence-kasdan-and-simon-kinberg-on-star-wars-episode-vii-and-standalone-films

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (12/2/2013 10:55:50 AM)

quote:

ep VII writers talk-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/08/ign-interviews-lawrence-kasdan-and-simon-kinberg-on-star-wars-episode-vii-and-standalone-films

Good interview.Obviously very few things have happened minor the appointment of J.J Abrams,so still early days.But I'm hopeful.

Timon -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/2/2013 4:57:56 PM)

So it looks like old grumpy face will donning the leather waist coat and returning as Han Solo. The galaxy's most charming scoundrel will now be looking as sour and bitter as Mark Hamill did in 1985.

Sutty -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/2/2013 7:55:30 PM)

I think the return of the likes of Ford, Hamill, and Fisher (even in cameo type roles) would be a huge endorsement for any future star wars movies. Personally I would be more excited to see Hamill back than Ford though. Luke training Jedi's and having become a more Obi Wan like character. That would be cool. And I don't care how they do it but it would be great to see Boba Fett again. Didn't he get eaten by the Sarlacc Pit Monster??

Dirk Miggler -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/2/2013 8:36:10 PM)

I really hope it isn't a cameo for the sake of a cameo, "hey here's Han" now back on with the rest of the film.

sligonian -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (16/2/2013 6:38:38 PM)

In my opinion JJ and co, are going to nail this. These Star Wars movies are being given the best chance to be great. I am excited with all the appointments so far. Empire is my favourite and if they replicate the original Star Wars we are in business. I just can't wait. Looks like we are going to be spoiled over the coming yrs.

DancingClown -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (16/2/2013 6:42:02 PM)

Your optimism and enthusiasm is very refreshing, sir, good show.

directorscut -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (16/2/2013 6:57:47 PM)

quote:

You didn't see 1999-2005?

Invader_Ace -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (19/2/2013 9:26:02 AM)

Ford coming back has is realy not a good thing.  Bloody fanboys, why can we never let anything go.
They really need to open up the universe and the mythology and bring in some new characters.  The worse about these new films though, will be all the goddamn Empire specials it is going generate!

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (20/2/2013 10:24:10 AM)

whether it is a return for ford, or maybe a new character, having back that snarky sense of humour that solo provided is essential to any new SW films.

Vadersville -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (1/3/2013 7:18:46 PM)

Clicky

Fair play, if Hamill looks like this in Episode 7 it would be bad arse!

rich -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (1/3/2013 7:33:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vadersville

Clicky

Hah you know what it's a pretty good image

Dannybohy -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (4/3/2013 9:01:48 AM)

quote:

whether it is a return for ford, or maybe a new character, having back that snarky sense of humour that solo provided is essential to any new SW films.

Vader is returning.... I can sense it .

ebrown -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (4/3/2013 10:48:30 AM)

@ Sutty : I'm not sure since I've read them a long time ago, but I think that he survived the Sarlacc ordeal in a book or a comic.

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (8/3/2013 10:24:58 AM)

always 3 there is-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a464028/star-wars-episode-7-harrison-ford-mark-hamill-carrie-fisher-signed.html

pete_traynor -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (8/3/2013 3:00:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vadersville

Clicky

Hah you know what it's a pretty good image

Looks great! [:)]

azzman1984 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (14/3/2013 4:36:08 PM)

Dwayne Johnson has expressed interest to star in Star Wars Episode VII http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-rock-is-ready-for-war/story-e6frewz0-1226597637017 i really really hope JJ Abrams makes it happen!! [:D]

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/3/2013 9:37:02 AM)

quote:

always 3 there is-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a464028/star-wars-episode-7-harrison-ford-mark-hamill-carrie-fisher-signed.html

I really hope they're as cameos or extended cameos.

shool -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/3/2013 11:05:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

quote:

always 3 there is-

I really hope they're as cameos or extended cameos.

I completely disagree. I think if it is framed correctly they could be really great supplementary characters to some newer ones.

I think having them intrinsic to the story line is a must, whether they are part and parcel of the main action would be for the writers to figure out.

AxlReznor -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/3/2013 11:08:14 AM)

I imagine Luke and Leia filling much the same function as Yoda and Mace Windu in the prequels. ie... the lead characters go to them for advice, and for the most part they're left out of the action. Not sure about what role Han could play.

spark1 -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/3/2013 1:27:19 PM)

joss whedon's SW would not include solo-

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/video/v2196784338001/joss-whedon-wouldnt-bring-back-han-solo-boba-fett-more-in-new-star-wars.html

Artoo -> RE: Star Wars: Episode VII (Abandon hope all ye who enter here) (15/3/2013 1:44:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: azzman1984

Dwayne Johnson has expressed interest to star in Star Wars Episode VII http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-rock-is-ready-for-war/story-e6frewz0-1226597637017 i really really hope JJ Abrams makes it happen!! [:D]

Yes, yes and yes!!!! The Rock is such a cool guy and a more than competent actor. I'd personally love to see him in Star Wars! [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  59 60 [61] 62 63   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI