Cockneys Vs. Zombies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Cockneys Vs. Zombies (30/10/2012 2:27:22 PM)

Post your comments on this article

bozo -> RE: Cockneys Vs. Zombies (30/10/2012 9:07:53 PM)

Sounds delicious. A Shaun of the Dead wannabe, perhaps?

cardch -> RE: Cockneys Vs. Zombies (15/1/2013 12:34:59 PM)

Surprisingly good! I thought the characterisation, particularly of the younger group, was really strong, far better than you would expect given the title. The OAP theme, while very clever (and leading to a few very funny scenes), kind of ran out of steam, as the whole film did in the last 20 minutes, but this is well worth seeing. The acting was uniformly good, the effects impressive and the pacing really keeps up for the most part. Way, way better than I expected. Not Shaun of the Dead level, but better than pretty much everything that copied it to date....

morphman -> RE: Cockneys Vs. Zombies (20/1/2013 7:31:12 AM)

The title of the movie I must admit put me off, but after watching the trailer it looks bloody great, found myself laughing all the way through. Anyone know when it's out?

morphman -> RE: Cockneys Vs. Zombies (20/1/2013 7:35:47 AM)

Just noticed it's out already... not sure how I missed this one!

quote:

ORIGINAL: morphman

The title of the movie I must admit put me off, but after watching the trailer it looks bloody great, found myself laughing all the way through. Anyone know when it's out?

Vitamin F -> RE: Cockneys Vs. Zombies (13/5/2013 10:44:07 AM)

This is really poor - not funny, not particularly gory, brings nothing original to an already crowded genre, and a bit embarrassing to see famous old faces trying to do something out of their 'comfort zone'.
Trying to be Lock, Stock... meets Shaun and it isn't in the same league as either. It's like one of those cringey, humourless and sweary productions that BBC3 shows.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI