Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Magazine

i_nesbot -> Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (26/10/2012 9:28:50 PM)

Hello!
I'm not too fussed on the Hobbit, and find the lenticular cover as bit obstructive, and have since taken it off my magazine (revealing a simple picture of Gandalf, which through subtlety and simplicity, is a LOT better) anyway, i digress...

who wants my Gandalf Lenticular cover? free to a good home!

Carne -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (27/10/2012 3:48:19 AM)

Do you pay for shipping [;)]?

Cool Breeze -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (28/10/2012 1:03:19 PM)

The Hobbit coverage is bit OTT to be honest.As someone who couldnt give a toss about hobbits, thats a large section of the magazine il be skipping over when im reading it.

i_nesbot -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (29/10/2012 12:35:33 PM)

if you're in the UK, yeah, i don't mind posting it for free, too

i_nesbot -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (29/10/2012 12:36:40 PM)

i had quite the discussion with empire on twitter after i picked up my copy of the magazine, i was not best pleased by the increase in cost, hobbit coverage, nor amount of ads. oh well

buffster28 -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (29/10/2012 5:28:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

The Hobbit coverage is bit OTT to be honest.As someone who couldnt give a toss about hobbits, thats a large section of the magazine il be skipping over when im reading it.

yeah agree totally- can't believe its virtually the whole magazine . i'd like a bit more variety in my magazines.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (6/11/2012 3:37:10 PM)

I have to disagree with a lot of you guys - i think the lenticular covers are fucking wicked - and a great way to show off to thw kids. My two year old girl and four year old boy love it! I bought the Gandalf cover - the best one in my opnion and my girl tries to catch the leaves![:D]

Also, its bringing a lot of attention from the public. Yestetday while shopping at Sainsburys there were quite a few people lining up just to admire the different covers on show.

jonson -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (6/11/2012 4:22:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

Yestetday while shopping at Sainsburys there were quite a few people lining up just to admire the different covers on show.

Yeah, I did that.
Well, actually I was secretely checking out the wank-mags on the top shelf.

Brundlesflies -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (9/11/2012 1:49:35 PM)

[image]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3493/lotrl.jpg[/image]

Anyone else notice that Galadrial seems to be flipping the bird - not very Elf Queen-like [:D]

Cool Breeze -> RE: Hobbit Issue Lenticular Covers (11/11/2012 11:00:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brundlesflies

[image]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3493/lotrl.jpg[/image]

Anyone else notice that Galadrial seems to be flipping the bird - not very Elf Queen-like [:D]

Ha ha ha! It looks like shes telling potential buyers of the magazine to fuck off! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI