James Mangold Talks The Wolverine (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> James Mangold Talks The Wolverine (25/10/2012 3:18:12 PM)

Post your comments on this article

christofurr -> Why are you even trying to figure it out? (25/10/2012 3:18:12 PM)

The events in the x-men films and the characters who take part in them are a horrible mish-mash loose interpretation of what ACTUALLY happens in the X-Men's cannon timeline (which in fairness, does actually get messed around a lot with alternate realities and loose-ends from the time-traveling craze mid 90's) - the best bet if you're ever going to enjoy these films is to leave your brain, and whatever X-Men info you thought it contained, at home, buy your overpriced ticket and snacks and munch away like a good little consumer

Red phantom1982 -> (26/10/2012 3:21:11 AM)

Well it will be another great fight. That's what I love about x-men characters they either fight side to side or against one and another. The heck with story line these movies are about saving the day or who's the badass

waltham1979 -> Logans got a boner!! (26/10/2012 12:31:51 PM)

Not a prequel...but the claws look quite bone like to me?! Hmm...

Aaronmantium -> Wolverine may have his claws back (26/10/2012 1:22:23 PM)

I'm happy that this isnt a prequel because as awesome as Hugh is he doesnt look as young as he did back in X-Men 1, so this is a good way to go and the fact that they are basing it after the films is good, also the fact they are using a well known storyline from the comics i look forward to seeing, no doubt a lot of hardcore comic fans will moan about the disbanding of the X-Men etc but this is an adaption an alternate telling so people need to appreciate that ...aside from Wolverine Origins which just was a contradicting mess

Snake 4Skin -> Can anyone say... (26/10/2012 1:39:55 PM)

FLASHBACK. And Hewitt,...."fresh look at the new look...". Seriously man how much do you get paid to write this.

Myles Mac -> Jean Claws Vanne Damme (27/10/2012 3:13:45 PM)

Why does Jean Valjean have claws :S

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02