I listen to songs and stuff (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Audiophile

jiraffejustin -> I listen to songs and stuff (24/10/2012 7:46:33 AM)

I am listening to music. I might as well post about it or something.

I listen to a song.
I post a link to the song.
I write a little something about the song.

That is the format I guess. I don't really know. I just want attention.

jiraffejustin -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (24/10/2012 7:48:54 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hvA0wWTIv4&feature=related

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You

Fogerty has an awesome voice. This song really soundss like they put a spell on me. It's very trance like. Man. Fogerty's voice is melting me right now. I'm listening to it as I type. I just realized that I don't even know what he's singing about. Maybe confusion is apart of the spell. And golly the instrumentation is dope too.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (25/10/2012 8:01:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jiraffejustin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hvA0wWTIv4&feature=related

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put A Spell On You

Fogerty has an awesome voice. This song really soundss like they put a spell on me. It's very trance like. Man. Fogerty's voice is melting me right now. I'm listening to it as I type. I just realized that I don't even know what he's singing about. Maybe confusion is apart of the spell. And golly the instrumentation is dope too.

[sm=happy34.gif]

One of my earliest memories is of going to a family friend's house where they always played CCR, like non-stop. I remember hearing Down on the Corner and dancing around the house and making everybody laugh. I even think a few joined in! I must of been about 3 I think, and every time I hear that song it makes me smile [:)]

jiraffejustin -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (28/10/2012 7:00:20 AM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v57ZvlxqIq4&feature=plcp

Little Richard - Long Tall Sally

Little Richard just makes your bones rattle. You have to shake em all around and whatnot. You got to move your pelvis. You got to shake them legs. You got to get sweaty, or you're doing it wrong. Little Richard made better dance music than almost anything that followed him. And the great thing about it is that it's not just dance music, it wasn't just 'pop' music, or 'rock' music. Long Tall Sally is an event. It just makes you want shake all the parts of your body.

jiraffejustin -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (28/10/2012 7:04:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarface666brooksy!!
[sm=happy34.gif]

One of my earliest memories is of going to a family friend's house where they always played CCR, like non-stop. I remember hearing Down on the Corner and dancing around the house and making everybody laugh. I even think a few joined in! I must of been about 3 I think, and every time I hear that song it makes me smile [:)]

I'm jealous. I don't have a memory like that with any band [:(]

I'll just steal this story from you. [;)]

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (28/10/2012 8:26:06 AM)

Two great songs so far. I love everything by CCR and I Put A Spell on You is certainly in their top 10.

scarface666brooksy!! -> RE: I listen to songs and stuff (28/10/2012 9:19:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jiraffejustin

quote:

ORIGINAL: scarface666brooksy!!
[sm=happy34.gif]

I'm jealous. I don't have a memory like that with any band [:(]

I'll just steal this story from you. [;)]

[:D]

I seem to have a habit of having special moments with songs, it's weird in a way [:D] Tempted to make a thread out of it...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.929688E-02