First Official Evil Dead Image Escapes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> First Official Evil Dead Image Escapes (15/10/2012 10:13:15 AM)

Post your comments on this article

El-Branden Brazil -> I would have preferred... (15/10/2012 10:13:15 AM)

Evil Dead 4 with Ash, rather than yet another rehash remake. For crying out loud Hollywood, could you please make some original stories, with the quality of screenplays, performance and style that made the 70s such a great decade for film. Hollywood is just complete garbage now!

El-Branden Brazil -> I would have preferred... (15/10/2012 10:13:16 AM)

Evil Dead 4 with Ash, rather than yet another rehash remake. For crying out loud Hollywood, could you please make some original stories, with the quality of screenplays, performance and style that made the 70s such a great decade for film. Hollywood is just complete garbage now!

burtbondy -> No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 11:08:30 AM)

Why do away with the main character and the best thing about the series? I fail to understand eveything about this remake.

charlesmoonshrub -> Hmmm... (15/10/2012 11:45:34 AM)

Tbh, despite the lack of budget, the original cellar witch looked a lot scarier than this. The pupil-less eyes and the way the make-up was just slapped on in the original made her far more menacing and other-worldly. This just looks like your average zombie.

waltham1979 -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 2:17:11 PM)

Think I just threw up in my mouth a little...[:(]

snaze1 -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 3:52:26 PM)

And the moaners are off and running!!!
We have seen one image, ONE IMAGE from the Evil dead remake and already people are whining, "It will be crap", "No Ash, no film", whine, piss, moan.....
I absolutely LOVE The Evil dead, one of my favourite horror films of all time.
How about we actually wait until we have seen the finished product before deciding if its a hit or a miss???

Hobbitonlass -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 3:56:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: snaze1
How about we actually wait until we have seen the finished product before deciding if its a hit or a miss???

Or until the great Clownfoot has had his say [;)] [:D]

sephiroth7 -> Bollocks (15/10/2012 4:49:02 PM)

Bullshit Bruce and just how much did they give you for that soundbite! This WILL suck!

waltham1979 -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 5:31:17 PM)

quote:

We have seen one image, ONE IMAGE from the Evil dead remake and already people are whining, "It will be crap", "No Ash, no film", whine, piss, moan.....

I don't think I'm questioning the quality of the film - it could be stunning - I'm just questioning why its being remade in the first place...

TheSpleen -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 8:28:47 PM)

I predict constant twitter references and an annoying fat character who says 'Epic' way too much. You know, for kids.

MonsterCat -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 9:39:53 PM)

quote:

He's blunt but he has a point.

vad3r -> RE: No Ash? WTF (15/10/2012 10:31:35 PM)

This will just be another run of the mill horror, but with the ED name attached to it. No Ash + No Bruce Campbell = No Evil Dead.

FoxDhoj -> DAMMIT (15/10/2012 11:01:55 PM)

No Ash + Diablo Cody involved = a huge no-no. Idiots.

indysgill -> (16/10/2012 12:41:11 AM)

I don't know anyone who talks like Diablo Cody writes.

Seth_Gecko -> No Campbell (16/10/2012 1:23:11 PM)

Whats the point in making the Evil Dead again. No Bruce Campbell he was the best thing in it. This is going to be yet another dull horror remake.

ODForrest -> What No Sugar! (16/10/2012 1:41:37 PM)

Ok I feel eveyone's pain yes Evil Dead was/is one of my favourites too, and no Ash could mean, well, nothing really. I dare say the FX will be better afterall the original cost about £5.00 so lets just see. Although I got round to seeing the Fright Night remake and I can't say it was a bad film, it just didn't have the fun of the original, none of the tongue in cheek humour. At least the Vampires were proper Vampires and not like the sparkly ones, that are so boring

Dazzadooby -> Remember? (18/10/2012 11:23:47 PM)

Wasn't Evil Dead 2 a remake of the first film with a bigger budget? So this would be a remake of the remake, with a budget bigger than the previous bigger budget.

Dazzadooby -> Remember? (19/10/2012 12:29:30 AM)

Wasn't Evil Dead 2 a remake of the first film with a bigger budget? So this would be a remake of the remake, with a budget bigger than the previous bigger budget.

clownfoot -> RE: No Ash? WTF (20/10/2012 8:08:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

quote:

Or until the great Clownfoot has had his say [;)] [:D]

No Evil Dead 4 makes clowny sad... [sm=sad06.gif]

snaze1 -> RE: No Ash? WTF (21/10/2012 4:08:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: waltham1979

quote:

I don't think I'm questioning the quality of the film - it could be stunning - I'm just questioning why its being remade in the first place...

quote:

sephiroth7

To be fair mate i wasnt actually having a dig at you, more at people like sephiroth7 who proclaims in his infinite wisdon that "This WILL suck!"
People like that just wind me up, just give it a chance.
Trust me, if its terrible i will be the first to slate it but at least give it a chance.it hasnt even wrapped filming and people are ready to piss on it!
Im sure there were people in 1982 saying "John Carpenters The Thing is a remake so it WILL suck and look how well THAT turned out!

bnicholson50 -> Dialogue (22/10/2012 5:25:33 PM)

"as middle aged men, we dont know how young people talk"..... and neither does Diablo Cody

drews -> RE: First Official Evil Dead Image Escapes (23/10/2012 2:31:55 PM)

Evil Dead is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: First Official Evil Dead Image Escapes (23/10/2012 8:42:37 PM)

I hear the trailer is deputing tomorrow.
Good luck.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI