Clark Gregg Cast In SHIELD TV Series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Clark Gregg Cast In SHIELD TV Series (14/10/2012 10:36:56 PM)

Post your comments on this article

paulmitchell -> Trick (14/10/2012 10:36:56 PM)

IMO ,it was a trick to pull the avengers together,he'll be back in the avengers 2

Fallen Giant -> YUSS! (14/10/2012 10:39:50 PM)

Yes, yes, yes!!! I knew they'd bring him back but to actually hear them announce it as Offical is just awesome!!!

TomBowler -> (15/10/2012 12:44:22 AM)

nice Buffy reference ;) I see what you did there.

rich -> RE: (15/10/2012 12:46:32 AM)

Bit of a non character personally, but I guess there must be some fans out there...

NeoBrowser -> RE: RE: (15/10/2012 2:31:20 AM)

I hope its a prequel about pre-avengers SHIELD operations or even just about how Clark became an agent, and not some magic-ing him back to life bullshit.

Magyk -> (15/10/2012 5:03:00 AM)

I think you we're meant to say that Nick Fury saw Coulson die with his very own eye... Not eyes.

ev1 -> thats just plain stupid. (15/10/2012 7:30:42 AM)

agree with neobowser that i hope its a prequel thing, cause if its not its undermining the whole franchise and its audience. if nobody REALLY dies, then whats at stake? and its just because they just realized he had some fans and was too slow to react. its just for the money, as always.

Jables55 -> Coulson Lives (15/10/2012 9:38:00 AM)

Phil Coulson was never supposed to die. Joss Whedon stated that to Clark Gregg that he wouldn't kill his character. He didn't say Phil would not be severly injured and have to heal for a short time. It was a fact that he would return since he has been introduced to the mainstream comic universe and is alive and well in the Ultimate Spider-Man television show. People need to wise up and accept that people like Coulson are still alive because if it was the case then characters like Batman and Hawkeye would be long dead. I'm glad Coulson is back because he was the most relatable character through out phase one and remains the best original film character ever invented.

Nicky C -> Maybe he's coming back a little different ... (15/10/2012 10:03:49 AM)

... he was 'killed' by Loki using crazy alien sh*t, so maybe he comes back and gradually turns into the season's villain? That sounds like a Whedon-esque way to go. Whatever, main thing is Coulson's back, being awesome and able to catch up on any Super Nanny he might have missed in the meantime.

Craigmustdie -> The Cuddler rapist. (15/10/2012 10:31:38 AM)

That's what I see when Gregg is on screen, the very convincing and creepy rapist he portrayed on 'The Shield', who's MO was to sexually assault and then cuddle his elderly victims. He was so convincing that this nice Agent Coulson chap just worrys me!

chat2wayne -> He didnt die..... (15/10/2012 1:25:20 PM)

He was never confirmed as dead in the film, we only saw a quick shot of him looking dead before the medics arrived. I think thats the way they will go with bringing him back.

couchy76 -> The Vision?! (15/10/2012 1:26:15 PM)

Good news..but tinged with disappointment as I heard a (more than likely completely made up) rumour that Agent Coulson could return in Avengers 2 as the Vision..!! Not in line with Marvel continuity..but could have worked? Also could have led up to introducing the Scarlet Witch......now that's magic...

blindfold -> Marvel was good for a while then... (15/10/2012 1:38:58 PM)

Ahh shit. Ok now I don't care who lives or dies in the forthcoming movies as it wont matter. And next time I watch Avengers I wont get anyt impact from his death. Nice one Marvel! I think round two is going to be a bit of a slap in the face to audiences from here on in.

ronniem -> (16/10/2012 10:09:03 AM)

Cheap cop -out...that's the thing with flowery properties like Avengers...nothing is ever at stake and at no point do you feel the heroes are in any danger whatsoever...

spark1 -> No Problem (16/10/2012 10:15:49 AM)

he died in the movie but is alive in the tv series.

no big deal.

auntypathy -> Face it, it's Marvel (7/11/2012 5:21:59 PM)

There's very few characters stay dead in Marvel (X-Men, believe me when I say I'm looking at you. Death's been complaining about the revolving door going like an office fan and threatening to defect to Discworld...)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI