Ridley Scott On Blade Runner 2 And More (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Ridley Scott On Blade Runner 2 And More (12/10/2012 11:21:18 AM)

Post your comments on this article

osh man -> There's a man with no problem ruining his legacy (12/10/2012 11:21:18 AM)

He will try do a sequel to gladiator next or thelma and louise. what if they survived?

Fallen Giant -> Blade runner's 30th and Gladiator 2: from hell and back (12/10/2012 11:52:22 AM)

OSH man: they already tired a Gladiator sequel. The had a script written up where he gets reserrected and continues to fight battles in modern day or medieval times or something. Thankfully Universal passed it off as "Too far fetched". Empire you forgot to mention the Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Edition coming out later this month! With toy Spinner!

Romone -> (12/10/2012 12:17:18 PM)

Harrison was a robot?!?

Noooooooooooo.................

Holbydude -> Here's the theory.... (12/10/2012 1:16:23 PM)

Deckard, before the events of Blade Runner, left the force and got Tyrell corp to create a replicant of himself. Gaff knows this as his body language in the film suggests he hates Deckard (replicant). The real Deckard goes 'Off-World'. Replicant Deckard goes searching for his real self...Bring on Ford in the role! Oh, and the Space Jockey we see in 'Alien' is actually a genetically changed Elizabeth Shaw who gives birth, this time, to a xenomorph and those eggs in the derelict are all what remains of the Engineer's. Ironic that their creation creates genocide...at least that's my theory....

BenTramer -> (12/10/2012 4:04:31 PM)

If Ridley is going to do Blade Runner 2, he needs a better script than Prometheus. That felt several rewrites short of being ready with many unanswered questions and loopholes left hanging. I would like to see Harrison Ford back, if only so he and Ridley can make up. They were a great team and should've worked together more often.

jem0013 -> (12/10/2012 6:55:11 PM)

Deckard is NOT a replicant!

jazzyjules63 -> (13/10/2012 6:26:26 AM)

Love Ridley Scott but unsure about a Blade Runner sequel. It was perfect (director's cut). If Deckard was a replicant, how can he age? I bet Sean Young's getting excited...

kekelin03 -> www.myvoguestore.com (13/10/2012 9:46:30 AM)

Christmas gifts from here

kekelin03 -> www.myvoguestore.com (13/10/2012 9:48:10 AM)

Retrorube -> RE: There's a man with no problem ruining his legacy (15/10/2012 6:24:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: osh man

He will try do a sequel to gladiator next or thelma and louise. what if they survived?

Hahahaha no doubt man!

Sad thing is with the somewhat fail of Prometheus and all the really annoying characters... I really have to ask why he is going anywhere near this story again.

The original like Alien is an utter classic, now with Alien it was tarnished by the later entries, main the AVP films but this film has remained unspoiled and it's a very risky game and with the way he approved some of the woeful characters in Prometheus namely Hollaway, Fifield, Millburn and the rest of his only there to be killed characters, I just hope he knows what he's doing. I know characters are always there to be killed off in the films but that doesn't mean you should have no connection with them and like the characters... after all thats what made Alien and Blade Runner soooo good!

If I'm honest I think he should stay well clear before he irritates fans even further... If he ruins this then I'm afraid I'll of lost all respect for the man. It needs stronger characters and writing than Prometheus had! My guess the people on high will interfere and we'll end up with a movie for the masses with little intelligence! I call it Michael Bay syndrome!

InterstellarMovie -> Blade Runner 2 Dedicated website (3/5/2013 5:43:42 PM)

A new fan community website for the Blade Runner sequel has just been launched, there is forum, news articles and more. Take a look at http://www.bladerunner-2.com

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI