Shailene Woodley Could Be Mary Jane (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Shailene Woodley Could Be Mary Jane (11/10/2012 5:54:34 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Fallen Giant -> Red head, blonde dead... (11/10/2012 5:54:34 AM)

I love the idea or her playing MJ but think its way too soon to bring her in. The chemistry between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy was what sold the 1st one. You got to give them at least one more full movie together before you bring in the triangle and give Gwen the inevitable fate. As for the villain I want to see the "Shocker"!! Just with a better costume, naturally.

7eke -> Sack the editor (11/10/2012 9:17:54 AM)

" filmmakers are apparently after someone to play Harry Osborn, Harry’s best pal and eventual enemy"

MusicLovesYou -> Carnage (11/10/2012 9:19:47 AM)

That is all!

The Hooded Man -> RE: Red head, blonde dead... (11/10/2012 12:10:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallen Giant

I love the idea or her playing MJ but think its way too soon to bring her in. The chemistry between Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy was what sold the 1st one. You got to give them at least one more full movie together before you bring in the triangle and give Gwen the inevitable fate. As for the villain I want to see the "Shocker"!! Just with a better costume, naturally.

I don't agree it's too early if anything she should have been in the first film as she's the girl who grew up next door to Peter Parker and is close friends with Gwen, plus if this is going to be a trilogy as planned there's an awful lot of story to get in the remaining two films.

Ramsay7 -> Who should play Harry Osborn?? (11/10/2012 12:56:59 PM)

If they wanted to add a cool little twist...how about Jesse Eisenberg?

Ramsay7 -> Who should play Harry Osborn?? (11/10/2012 1:02:42 PM)

If they wanted to add a cool little twist...how about Jesse Eisenberg?

potemkin1925 -> RE: Red head, blonde dead... (11/10/2012 1:39:39 PM)

The Hooded Man is right, Fallen Giant.

I think this a great idea.

MJ was never the love of Spidey's life - that has always been Gwen.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fallen Giant

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI