The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom (10/10/2012 1:21:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

loafroaster -> Why are they all so apologetic? Temple of Doom is GREAT! (10/10/2012 1:21:36 PM)

And shame on Capshaw saying they "didn't have a great bad guy". Mola Ram is far more memorable than Toht, Belloq or Walter Donovan.

Old_Pyrate -> Great movie! (10/10/2012 3:10:14 PM)

Yes, I never understand why Spielberg and Lucas are so down on Temple of Doom. You never hear them apologise for Crystal Skull. I'd happily choose Temple of Doom over Last Crusade. It's aged very well and even Capshaw doesn't get on my nerves anymore. She's just a different type of heroine to Karen Allen.

Coolerking2007 -> doooooooom!! (13/10/2012 6:32:03 PM)

temple of doom is my fave indy of the whole lot. i fully get that lucas and spielberg were going through difficult times at that moment in their lives and how they dont really care much for this installment but by god its awesome. Its more action packed and more memorable than the others. I mean its got a mine cart chase sequence, the scene on the bridge, the opening sequence, a great villian in mola ram and short round!!!! whats not to like!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI