See Joe Carnahan's Gemini Man Test Reel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> See Joe Carnahan's Gemini Man Test Reel (10/10/2012 7:48:07 AM)

Post your comments on this article

spamfiend -> Hasn't this been done?? (10/10/2012 7:48:07 AM)

'The plot follows an NSA agent getting a little long in the tooth for the job, who discovers that he’s been targeted for assassination. And the twist? The assassin is a younger clone of the agent himself.'

Isn't Looper a similar concept in that Joseph Gordon Levitt plays a younger version of Bruce Willis? Not a clone given, but a similar premise surely.

jamesjewell1983 -> daredevil... (10/10/2012 8:32:02 AM)

Looks flippin' sweet. sounds like De Niro doing shouty Kingpin voiceover

martino1 -> Disappointing (10/10/2012 9:38:12 AM)

No invisible man in sight.

martino1 -> Disappointing (10/10/2012 9:40:06 AM)

No invisible man in sight.

Nicky C -> Different enough from Looper to work on its own ... (10/10/2012 11:06:36 AM)

... but they should have done it years ago. Maybe they were waiting to see if the digital youth-ifying thing would work (we know now that it doesn't. See: X-Men 3 and Tron 2). Great premise though. As for Daredevil, I don't think that gives us a feel for what Carnahan wants to do. It's just chopping up random images. Hard to feel a new tone when it's spliced with comic panels and footage from the last movie. However, I DO think Carnahan would deliver a great 70s Daredevil, if Narc is anything to go by (one of my favourites movies ever).

Mr Grizzly -> Out of work? (10/10/2012 12:22:44 PM)

These are nice and stuff but has Carnahan resigned himself to making "fan-made" trailers now? Maybe he should do one for Green Lantern starring Nathan Fillion...oh hang on, the rest of the internet already has.

I may be in a minority but why don't Fox let him make an A-Team sequel? Admittedly hold back on the bad CGI but keep Jon Hamm as the bad guy.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02