The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Making Of Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (9/10/2012 8:17:24 PM)

Post your comments on this article

leroythemasochist -> Yeah and I still love it! (9/10/2012 8:17:24 PM)

Indy 4 has been bumped around a lot. Since it came out it's been kicked and punched and run over, smashed through windows and dragged behind moving vehicles (kind of).
It has been unfairly dismissed as an abomination and some sort of hideous let down.
Well let's see shall we?
Do we have Harrison Ford kicking arse just as he did in Raiders, Doom and Crusade? Err, yeah!
Do we have John Williams writing the most amazing score? Yep.
Do we have great chases? Yes, we do.
Do we have bone crunching fist fights? uh-huh.

What's wrong with it?
Yeah, ok, the monkeys.
Ray Winstone's character not too good.
John Hurt

But other than that I think its so much better than many will give it credit.
I know people disagree with me, but to see Ford as Dr Jones again, to hear that music, to see Steven Spielberg directing it, it was just awesome and no amount of internet moaning will convince me otherwise.

bb -> Sorry, but it was a TERRIBLE movie (10/10/2012 6:42:10 PM)

This will go down as one of the biggest disappointments in cinema history since, oh....Episode I (also done by Lucas!). It was just lazy film-making at it's worst. The story was not brilliant, the secondary characters were forgettable, Spielberg's direction was surprisingly stiff and thunderously dull and the CGI were shoddy. When Spielberg, Lucas, Marshall and Kennedy were making this, they promised us they would be using very little CGI. Guess what? there was bucket-loads of them! John Williams' score is also a disappointment. SOUTH PARK was right about how dreadful this film was and I felt Stan, Kyle and Kenny's pain. I will NEVER forgive Lucas unless he goes on TV and says sorry to all the fans who have had their hearts broken.

Notmyrealusername -> empire gave it 4 stars. (13/10/2012 1:11:00 PM)

just goes to show that on some tentpole summer flicks, Empires rating systems are about as reliable as Aintitcool.com

(Yes im looking at you attack of the clones)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.445313E-02