New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock (9/10/2012 6:16:42 PM)

Post your comments on this article

losthighway -> Would rather see The Girl! (9/10/2012 6:16:42 PM)

Have to be honest I prefer The Birds over Psycho so I'm more interested in catching the upcoming BBC film, The Girl, about his relationship with Tippi Hedren than this film... any news on this? Last I read it was supposed to be showing late October for Halloween.

MartyW -> RE: Would rather see The Girl! (9/10/2012 6:27:23 PM)

According to Empire today it will be getting released in the U.S in November while us Brits will be getting it on the 8th February. The pictures so far, especially of Hopkins as the big man himself haven't enticed me to want to go see this yet. I think I'll hold my breath for when the first teaser comes along.

agent cooper -> (9/10/2012 6:49:44 PM)

It's disgusting that us Brits have to wait till next year the last time I looked Hitchcock was British yet the Yanks get this first is this revenge for us getting Bond 2 weeks earlier than them?

billypunk -> (9/10/2012 6:56:37 PM)

I feel they missed a trick not getting Andrew Garfield to play Anthony Perkins. I can't think an actor more suited to a role.

billypunk -> (9/10/2012 6:59:01 PM)

I feel they missed a trick not getting Andrew Garfield to play Anthony Perkins. I can't think an actor more suited to a role.

wittyrm -> The Girl (9/10/2012 8:10:37 PM)

Further to an earlier comment, The Girl is an HBO production and will be shown on the BBC in December, I can't find a specific date but there are a few trailers out there for this. As a Hitchcock fan myself I look forward to watching both The Girl and Hitchcock. As far as Hitchcock films, I prefer Psycho to The Birds.

MonsterCat -> RE: New Poster For Sacha Gervasi's Hitchcock (9/10/2012 10:18:28 PM)

Really nice poster and everybody involved looks like they fit their roles perfectly.

Consider me interested.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.785156E-02