Guillermo Del Toro On The Hulk TV Show (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Guillermo Del Toro On The Hulk TV Show (4/10/2012 3:51:54 PM)

Post your comments on this article

BelfastBoy -> (4/10/2012 3:51:54 PM)

Seriously Guillermo, ANOTHER Frankenstein film? Does the really need such a thing? Even a Hulk TV show would be more welcome, although if he's involved, expect years of development hell, followed by either an abandonment, or his departure from the project.

Frank Castle -> RE: (4/10/2012 5:24:54 PM)

wouldnt he actually be pretty good shout for a hulk movie??

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: RE: (4/10/2012 5:29:21 PM)

I always had a fondness for Kenneth Branaghs Frankenstein Film.

Concerning the Hult Tv show,will it have Ruffalo as the main lead?

The Tingler -> Marvel? (4/10/2012 5:43:18 PM)

Just a comic nerd nitpick - Etrigan The Demon and Swamp Thing are both DC, not Marvel, and I'm not sure if they'd have the rights to use Morbius since he's a Spider-Man villain (currently with Sony of course). On the other hand, that might only apply to movies.

MusicLovesYou -> We can only hope (5/10/2012 8:27:10 AM)

that the writer they're waiting for is Peter David. That really would be something.

attakdog -> RE: Marvel? (5/10/2012 1:44:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Tingler

Just a comic nerd nitpick - Etrigan The Demon and Swamp Thing are both DC, not Marvel, and I'm not sure if they'd have the rights to use Morbius since he's a Spider-Man villain (currently with Sony of course). On the other hand, that might only apply to movies.

Quite correct sir!

Who wants to see Hulk take on Morbius and Blade either?? They have about as much history together as me and Angelina Jolie, and would last about as long as me and Anj if they tried going toe to toe with the green behemoth.

Do decent versions of The Abomination, Juggernaut and The Absorbing Man for starters if you're looking for decent hulk villains GDT.

(Hands off Dr Strange too, I still have high hopes he'll get the movie treatment.)

sowasred2012 -> Yes! (8/10/2012 10:15:57 AM)

Do Marvel have the rights to Blade back? Guillermo bringing him to the screen, big or small, again would be very welcome, even if it's just as a guest on a Hulk show!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI