Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Exclusive Wreck-It Ralph Trailer (4/10/2012 12:44:04 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Taz69 -> Top of the Highscores table (4/10/2012 12:44:04 PM)

At this time of Pixar coasting it of late (the last great movies was Toy Story 3 and Up) the other CG studios have seemed to step up. Paranorman was great, and this has a great idea and the trailers seem to prove they have lived up to it. Also, as a gamer this could be a very rare thing - a good video game movie.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Top of the Highscores table (4/10/2012 2:20:22 PM)

hmm..

I feel like I've seen this story done a million times.
Character doubts himself,tries to change his ways,goes on a endless journey of self (loathing) discovery,teams up with an unlikely asset,bad circumstances arise due to characters 'change',Character and Asset/partner save the day.
And once the novelty of the visual world wears thin,say 30 mins in,you are fundamentally watching a premise which has been done many a-times.

But maybe I'm being a cynical sod. [:D]

The Tingler -> Cameoest Thing Alive (4/10/2012 5:37:20 PM)

Really looking forward to it, even if Disney are once again screwing their UK audience by making them wait months for an English-English translation. Seriously, this is what piracy was made for.

The only other thing that concerns me is the worrying amount of Sonic The Hedgehog on those posters, particularly the poster which is basically just Sonic. I love Sonic, but his participation in this movie seems to be an advert on the side of a bin, so what's he doing advertising the whole film?

NeonPegasus_2012 -> RE: Cameoest Thing Alive (5/10/2012 4:58:54 PM)

this movie looks awesome!! I am bummed they can't use Mario, but seeing Bowser is pretty sweet

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI