New Good Day To Die Hard Image (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> New Good Day To Die Hard Image (3/10/2012 9:09:49 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Pelle -> WTF? (3/10/2012 9:09:49 PM)

Oh Sweet Jesus... McClane in Moscow with son called Jai. So they are actually trying to exceed the idiocy of the previous film. The majesty of one of the greatest franchises ever has tarnished permanently.

Hughezyvstheworld -> THAT'S IT?! (3/10/2012 11:03:25 PM)

I love the Die Hard series (yes, i loved the 4th one) but how is THIS supposed to get people excited?

for all we known it's from Looper or Red or Expendables.

Drooch -> RE: WTF? (3/10/2012 11:39:36 PM)

John Moore directing. Skip Woods writing. Marco Beltrami scoring. Overseen by Tom Rothman. This film will maraud McClane's corpse, after he was unceremoniously murdered by the unforgivable atrocity that is DH4. I doubt this will be as appalling as that juvenile watered/dumbed down creampuff for kids, but it will almost certainly be another nail in the coffin of this once-great series, which Bruce inexplicably seems to hate.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: WTF? (3/10/2012 11:51:47 PM)

quote:

This latest outing for Bruce Willisí ex-NYPD officer and endlessly frustrated traveller John McClane finds him in Moscow, attempting to figure out some serious international trouble while also reconnecting with his estranged son, Jack (Jai Courtney).

[sm=34.gif]
Id forgotten about this.

MonsterCat -> RE: WTF? (3/10/2012 11:53:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drooch

John Moore directing. Skip Woods writing. Marco Beltrami scoring. Overseen by Tom Rothman. This film will maraud McClane's corpse, after he was unceremoniously murdered by the unforgivable atrocity that is DH4. I doubt this will be as appalling as that juvenile watered/dumbed down creampuff for kids, but it will almost certainly be another nail in the coffin of this once-great series, which Bruce inexplicably seems to hate.

Stop punishing good film-making.

Drooch -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 12:30:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

You consider Die Hard 4 an example of 'good film-making'?

TPM007 -> Don't judge yet... (4/10/2012 12:33:04 AM)

The guys who are hating on Die Hard 4 need to really feast their eyes on the un-cut edition, with more swearing and violence, as it really does change the tone of the film back to the good ol' McClane! As long as the John and son story takes a back seat and McClane does his own thing, I'll be lookin forward to this one! The trailer (rumoured for next week) may bring some light to the film...

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 12:33:55 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

he's joking[:D]....well I hope he is

Personally I cant remember Die Hard 4,thankfully I may add.

MonsterCat -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 12:36:51 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Stop punishing my opinions!

Drooch -> RE: Don't judge yet... (4/10/2012 1:54:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TPM007

The guys who are hating on Die Hard 4 need to really feast their eyes on the un-cut edition, with more swearing and violence, as it really does change the tone of the film back to the good ol' McClane! As long as the John and son story takes a back seat and McClane does his own thing, I'll be lookin forward to this one! The trailer (rumoured for next week) may bring some light to the film...

Sadly, the 'un-cut edition' was a reaction to outraged fans, and featured dubbed in swearing and CGI blood puffs that were added after the fact to appease rightly infuriated Die Hard devotees, and milk more money out of them after duping them into seeing the kids film the first time round. All the cosmetic gizmos won't detract from the piss-poor writing and direction, and obvious teen-pandering tone of DHINO (Die Hard In Name Only) aka DH4.

Drooch -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 1:58:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, it tends to evaporate from your brain while you watch it. It's a film tailored to ADD-riddled teens who like their movies to resemble a collection of video game cut-scenes. MonsterCat seems to be defending such films. Weird.

Whistler -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 2:21:11 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, it tends to evaporate from your brain while you watch it. It's a film tailored to ADD-riddled teens who like their movies to resemble a collection of video game cut-scenes. MonsterCat seems to be defending such films. Weird.

I thought Die Hard 4 was pretty fun.

Shifty Bench -> RE: WTF? (4/10/2012 2:51:44 AM)

quote:

Marco Beltrami scoring.

Aw, damn......

BatSpider -> Die Hard 5: Been Dead for Ages (4/10/2012 9:59:20 AM)

The series has gone so lame, I didn't even know they were making a new one?

The first three movies were brilliant (apart from the last few minutes of With a Vengeance), and they should have left it there.

DH4 was an atrocity to cinema, and I've avoided watching Willis in anything since then. Stick to the crappy Sky TV ads, man....

spideed2 -> Have any suppposed related actors looked less alike? (4/10/2012 12:34:20 PM)

gb901 -> What son? (4/10/2012 1:48:30 PM)

Was it ever mentioned in any of the 4 films he ever had a son?

Silvio Mugabe -> Total crap! (4/10/2012 2:04:58 PM)

Die Hard 4 was awful! This sounds awful! Will not waste my money on seeing this!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI