Problems loading the site in Chrome (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

MisterFooks -> Problems loading the site in Chrome (3/10/2012 11:56:06 AM)

Hi all,

I've been having trouble loading the website in Google Chrome for the past few weeks - I get an error message every time I try to open the site or click on a link from the Empire Mag Twitter account: "No data received. Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data."

I don't have any trouble opening the same pages in IE or Firefox (which I actually installed to check if it was working), but Chrome is my browser of choice and it doesn't play well with the Empire website :/

Anyone else having the same problem? Any idea how to fix this? I've searched the forums but couldn't find anything...

Thanks in advance for your help!

samortan -> RE: Problems loading the site in Chrome (8/10/2012 11:28:08 AM)

I am using it in opera

but hve listened that it is not working in chrome.

darkershadeofme -> RE: Problems loading the site in Chrome (24/10/2012 7:22:35 AM)

i'm having the exact same issue.. having to use safari!

MisterFooks -> RE: Problems loading the site in Chrome (10/11/2012 6:41:19 PM)

Glad to hear I'm at least not the only one with this problem... Weird thing is that it did use to work just fine :(

At this point, I guess I won't get any solution or workaround other than "use a different browser", which is a shame because I'm not visiting the site half as much as I used to because of this. Ah well...

elab49 -> RE: Problems loading the site in Chrome (10/11/2012 6:56:14 PM)

I find it goes in and out on my browser - around Sundays are a particular problem but I've not heard any suggestions on why that might be. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI