7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen

horribleives -> 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (2/10/2012 1:29:18 AM)

Anyone watch this?
I started off thinking 'what a bunch of absolute fuckwits' though most of them seemed to get the point by the end so there's hope for humanity yet.
Just.

MrsFinkelstein -> RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (3/10/2012 1:33:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

Anyone watch this?
I started off thinking 'what a bunch of absolute fuckwits' though most of them seemed to get the point by the end so there's hope for humanity yet.
Just.

Didn't see it, will try to catch up on iplayer. I imagine it's the same as the one they did on 9/11, the scary thing was that although most of them seemed to see sense by the end, there was still a few that refused to believe anything other than their own twisted theories.

I especially liked the bits where they let them get all worked up and certain doing their wee experiments and espousing their theories, then just pick those theories apart with 1 word answers [:D]

Ref -> RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (3/10/2012 1:43:37 PM)

I watched this and some of the stuff that they were spouting was ridiculous.

You have thought with the final part with the bus bomb would have convinced the fella with the long hair. But his statement that a professional could construct the bomb, but a civilian couldn't?! And talking to one of the victims of the London Bombings. Her friend saw one of the bombers detonating the bomb, and yet some of them still would not have it.

matty_b -> RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (3/10/2012 2:29:20 PM)

I bet Fluke and S***dr*n loved it.

Fluke Skywalker -> RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (3/10/2012 3:11:16 PM)

I've not really looked that much into 7/7 conspiracy theories - but seeing as you brought me into it I did a quick Google search and hey presto guess what - this blog is a major eye opener!

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-cctv-evidence.html

Timon -> RE: 7/7 Bombings: Conspiracy Road Trip (14/11/2012 2:04:35 PM)

It was good, but the middle-aged guy was a loon anyway.

I found the Creationist Conspiracy Road Trip much more entertaining. Especially the girl who refused to believe that man and dinosaur did not live together. Oh and the Irish guy who asked if 'this was a gay church'?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI