Adele Tweets Proof She's Singing Skyfall (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Adele Tweets Proof She's Singing Skyfall (1/10/2012 4:53:45 PM)

Post your comments on this article

andyjd -> (1/10/2012 4:53:45 PM)

Oh god! Say it isn't so????

Scruffybobby -> RE: (1/10/2012 9:17:50 PM)

It's so. It's on the official site. Can't say I'm particularly a fan or a hater of Adele so I'm fine with it. Have heard a little bit of the song and it seems okay but not sold yet. Will wait till I her the full thing before I make a judgement.

Ref -> RE: Adele Tweets Proof She's Singing Skyfall (1/10/2012 9:25:54 PM)

I too have heard a tiny snippet and I think it sounds promising.

Have a listen HERE. I apologise that it takes you to Perez Hilton, but beggar's can't be choosers [:D]

EDIT: Just changing the Subject Title

NeoBrowser -> RE: Adele Tweets Proof She's Singing Skyfall (2/10/2012 2:24:00 AM)

Well this sucks!

thatlittlemonkey -> RE: Adele Tweets Proof She's Singing Skyfall (2/10/2012 10:01:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ref

I too have heard a tiny snippet and I think it sounds promising.

I agree. It actually sounds like a Bond theme for the first time in ages...[:D] And this being Adele, I can imagine she'll be fucking belting it by the end.

I'm not a massive fan of hers, but I appreciate she's a talented lass and I reckon is the obvious pick.

paul42 -> (2/10/2012 10:31:46 AM)

Bit of an obvious yet easy choice. Sure she will do a fine job (haven't heard it yet) but would have liked to see them go a different direction. Know it's been bandied around for years, but what about Muse? If Seb Coe can make a left field choice...

drshamster -> A bit generic (2/10/2012 11:50:07 AM)

I reckon Muse would have been an edgier choice, they practically handed them a song on a plate.
http://soundcloud.com/madunicorns/muse-supremacy

jobloffski -> RE: A bit generic (2/10/2012 1:02:47 PM)

As uncool as it might be to suggest it, Speechless (album version) by Lady Gaga would do the job, (with a couple of lyrical tweaks) almost sounds like an attempt to get the gig.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI